How many games can you download at once on the Xbox One?

Discus and support How many games can you download at once on the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just wondering how many games can be downloading at once on the Xbox One? c1eb9003-e51d-4786-8a0a-e132f7b9ccf4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H2O Kylo Ren, Jan 5, 2014.

1. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest

Just wondering how many games can be downloading at once on the Xbox One?

:)

H2O Kylo Ren, Jan 5, 2014
  2. how many animals have you fought at once?

Most I fought was 5. Three wolves, then I ran into a bear and a sabre cat fighting each other. Fireball worked great though.

SquareFantasy, Jan 5, 2014
  3. how many animals have you fought at once?

4 cave bears

1 reg. bear

2 spriggons(tree things)

2 sabre cats

1 deer & 1 elk (i think they were there to see me get killed for shooting all there buddies)

ans a handfull of skeevers.

game lagged like crazy and this battle ensued for a good while, but i came out on top.

anyone else care to share some crazy woodland creature attacks.

SloppyJalapeno, Jan 5, 2014
  4. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

1 but u can queue as many as you want

pkvas, Jan 5, 2014
  5. pkvas Win User

1 but u can queue as many as you want
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Install a game weeks after I bought it?

Hi there!

Yes, once you have purchased a digital download on the Xbox One Marketplace, you can delete and re-download it as many times as you like.

Once the game has been uninstalled, it will show as 'Ready to Install' in 'My Games and Apps'.
  7. Kev7420 Win User

Xbox Game Pass / Kingdom Come

you have to allow time for the other games to download only so many can at once
  8. Tatakai no Kami Win User

how many animals have you fought at once?

Just fought 1 dragon, 4 Frost spiders, 2 snow cats, 2 snow bears, and a Harker, all them were attacking me except the dragon, the dragon was attacking everything. and during the entire fight my follower hid, only to run up to me after everything was dead.
  9. Roc Boy374 Win User

how many animals have you fought at once?

5 bandits

there was another fight with a sabre and two wolfs, and then there was the fight with like 3 sabre's I think. Its mostly just been small critters though. I have yet to see a dragon fight with a bear or sabre
Thema:

1. How many games can you download at once on the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - many games download

2. I pre ordered MW2, and like many others do not have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW2, and like many others do not have the game: I was charged the full $99.99 for the pre order on my card, but never received the game. I have emails saying “Thanks for preordering” but still no game. I assumed that maybe they would do a wide...
  3. Series X Still crashing on many different games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Still crashing on many different games: A multitude of titles, typically series X enhanced games will simply cause random crashing with varying frequency. guardians of the galaxy crashes to home roughly every 5-10 minutes, making it...
  4. How many games can an Xbox one x hold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games can an Xbox one x hold?: So, ignoring storage capacity, how many games/apps can it actually store because of memory or whatever? I'm not really that smart about this stuff but like I know how with older mp3 players no...
  5. Error 0x803F8001 for a game I have owned for many years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803F8001 for a game I have owned for many years.: Whenever I try to launch a certain game I get the error 0x803F8001. this has never happened before and I have tried all of the instructions to fix it from the Microsoft website. None of these...
  6. XBOX GAME PASS download error (Forza horizon 5, Halo Infinite, Destiny 2 and many more)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS download error (Forza horizon 5, Halo Infinite, Destiny 2 and many more): I tried installing Forza horizon 5 and suddenly not even 1 second passes & it says Error 0% downloaded! Like seriously why? Others have posted similar questions and the solutions they received was...
  7. Why has Xbox sold me so many games and dlc that won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Xbox sold me so many games and dlc that won’t download: There are some games that I have bought digitally that work 100% fine but most don’t even download and even if they download they say that I can’t play the game. Like I have a game pass...
  8. Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available, WHAT GIVES?: Many of my Xbox 360 game downloads are showing up as content not available. The game Driver San Francisco shows up as I can purchase -1 makes no sense I purchased it before I paid for the game...
  9. does anyone know to make this game work, have downloaded many times but no success

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does anyone know to make this game work, have downloaded many times but no success: it worked for the first few months but they stopped. I have lots of puzzels marked download but nothing will download. the the two groups that you get for free work but I can't get anything else...
  10. Same as many!! I can't download free gold X360 games on my Xone (Dirt3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same as many!! I can't download free gold X360 games on my Xone (Dirt3): I have gold subscription till 2017, I was very interested with the backward compatibility for the free X360 games as announced 2 weeks ago. I didn't have X360, only the Xone is my first purchase...