How many games can you download at once on the Xbox One?

Discus and support How many games can you download at once on the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just wondering how many games can be downloading at once on the Xbox One? c1eb9003-e51d-4786-8a0a-e132f7b9ccf4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H2O Kylo Ren, Jan 5, 2014.

1. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest

Just wondering how many games can be downloading at once on the Xbox One?

:)

H2O Kylo Ren, Jan 5, 2014
  2. how many animals have you fought at once?

Most I fought was 5. Three wolves, then I ran into a bear and a sabre cat fighting each other. Fireball worked great though.

SquareFantasy, Jan 5, 2014
  3. how many animals have you fought at once?

4 cave bears

1 reg. bear

2 spriggons(tree things)

2 sabre cats

1 deer & 1 elk (i think they were there to see me get killed for shooting all there buddies)

ans a handfull of skeevers.

game lagged like crazy and this battle ensued for a good while, but i came out on top.

anyone else care to share some crazy woodland creature attacks.

SloppyJalapeno, Jan 5, 2014
  4. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

1 but u can queue as many as you want

pkvas, Jan 5, 2014
  5. pkvas Win User

1 but u can queue as many as you want
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Install a game weeks after I bought it?

Hi there!

Yes, once you have purchased a digital download on the Xbox One Marketplace, you can delete and re-download it as many times as you like.

Once the game has been uninstalled, it will show as 'Ready to Install' in 'My Games and Apps'.
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Backward Compatibility

No. Once you have purchased a digital game you can delete it and re-download it as many times of you like. It won't matter if you delete it from your Xbox 360, it will show up on your Xbox One.
  8. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Can I install more than one game?

Hi,

You can install and play as many games as will fit on your hard drive. If you mean how many games can you install at once, then the answer is 1 at a time (you can queue as many downloads as you want and they will all install one by one). When it comes to playing
    games you can't run more than 1 game at a time (no minimizing that game and opening another like you might be able to do on a PC). If you want to play a different game while already in one, you will have to exit the game you are playing before you can start
    playing any other games you have installed. Hope this has answered your question. Enjoy your new Xbox one!

Happy Gaming!
  9. daftpunk749 Win User

Xbox One Games with Gold not redeeming properly from Xbox 360

Games do NOT appear as purchased. Again. The issue I had is that when I redeemed the free download on my 360 it showed as "You've got this" (redeemed), however once I got my Xbox One, these games did NOT show up as available to download.

I don't know how many times I can describe it.
Thema:

1. How many games can you download at once on the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - many games download

2. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  3. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  4. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  5. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  6. Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:: Why do I need to install games via online like- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Planet Coaster Walking Dead Destinies Jurassic world Evolution 2 c6839a48-e4f5-42bf-8ab0-ad59478ae1af
  7. TOOOOOOO many inappropriate ADS before and during GAMES !!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    TOOOOOOO many inappropriate ADS before and during GAMES !!!: Why do I get inundated with inappropriate ads whenever I open Microsoft Solitaire. trying to say NO is nearly impossible !!!!Most of the time this carries on throughout the time I am playing the...
  8. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...: Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version? Thanks, Steve...
  9. Unable to update or download games even after trying many resets. What's next?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update or download games even after trying many resets. What's next?: I am at my wit's end. For a few days now, I have been unable to update the game APEX. I read through the similar issues people were having here on support and have tried every type of restart to...
  10. My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download...: I removed all devices, ive tried asking for help, ive tried all these things and yet nothing has helped yet. df02f5c3-244f-4d41-8e93-7642ed3bccf2