how many devices does xbox gamepass ultimate cover

Discus and support how many devices does xbox gamepass ultimate cover in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox game pass ultimate across 3 devices 1 Xbox 2 pcs the Xbox is rarely used but my concern is my partner and I would like to play game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sam Newman1, Dec 19, 2022.

1. sam Newman1
    sam Newman1 Guest

I have Xbox game pass ultimate across 3 devices 1 Xbox 2 pcs the Xbox is rarely used but my concern is my partner and I would like to play game pass titles together will one subscription work on both pcs at the same time or is there some sort of 1 game per subscription limit? cat seem to find any info on how many pcs can be used at the same time

:)

sam Newman1, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

wrong again and again and again, please update where you are getting your information as it is well wrong, you have been able to share windows store games and gamepass pc games for years without issues. you can share on multiple pc's.

why are you here as you are of no help/
  3. Nursemorph Win User

According to a thread from 2020:

"2) One Ultimate will cover it. You can log into the MS store on both PCs. There is a limit to the number of logins you can do at once, but its more than 2."

The poster was asking about 2 pcs and an Xbox so ignore any Xbox stuff in the thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/using-xbox-game-pass-simultaneously-on-2-pcs-and/

There's also a Reddit with the same question being asked:

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxGamePass/comments/qs62yw/game_pass_ultimate_on_two_pc/
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sam, on your console you can share up to two consoles, as you only have xbox console you won't have a problem sharing your account.

You can share at the same time with a console and a PC, but not with two PCs at the same time.

How home Xbox and game sharing work

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

The only game i have found to cause issues is sea of thieves, will occasionally boot one person out due to licence conflict, other than that i have not had any issues will 4 gaming pc's running the same game on gamepass downloaded from one account and being used by 4 separate accounts.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

if its gamepass ultimate then that covers pc and xbox anyway.
Thema:

1. how many devices does xbox gamepass ultimate cover - Similar Threads - many devices does

2. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  3. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  4. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  5. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  6. How many pieces make up a Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many pieces make up a Xbox?: I’m 60. I drive a truck. I sit sometimes, this week 54 hours. I bought a Xbox for $450 dollars. I set it up yesterday and shut it off. Today I have been trying to sign ito the damn thing for 4...
  7. I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.: My minecraft account is frozen saying that there are too many devices and I cannot use the Microsoft store for download or playing. I don't have 10 devices on the account....
  8. Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,: I have a total of 7 devices associated with my Windows account after removing some old ones. I have other games on Gamepass I can play from the Xbox App. All drivers and windows files are up to...
  9. My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download...: I removed all devices, ive tried asking for help, ive tried all these things and yet nothing has helped yet. df02f5c3-244f-4d41-8e93-7642ed3bccf2
  10. Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have...: It Says To use This First Remove Another Device But I Only Have 3 i checked microsoft account device management The Limit Is 5 And i cant install minecraft for windows also the store bugs out a...