How many days to get Diamond Grandmaster in microsoft solitaire?

Discus and support How many days to get Diamond Grandmaster in microsoft solitaire? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys, I just got my quest to reach level 500 in all game modes in Microsoft Solitaire and how to get all these game modes to get level 500 quickly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bao Chau, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Bao Chau
    Bao Chau Guest

Guys, I just got my quest to reach level 500 in all game modes in Microsoft Solitaire and how to get all these game modes to get level 500 quickly

:)

Bao Chau, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Bao, I'm sorry but we in the community deal more with technical support issues, possible errors in the platform or applications.

For precise information on how to play the game, you will need to search the game's community on social networks, or you can try to look for the official information on Soliteire's own website, I am sending the official website below, friend.

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. K Y5 Win User

Minesweeper Level Advancement

Nope, next level is 500 and I found out from Microsoft that that's as high as it goes. Why on earth they decided to just end it there is beyond me. Solitaire allows you to get to Diamond grandmaster and beyond. Makes no sense why we shouldn't be able to do the same with minesweeper.
  4. VernaAvril Win User

What are the XP points?

Solitaire Microsoft had added XP points some days more than others .. and we already have graduated ' titles ' i am Grandmaster 120 and wondered what the XP points were for. Why have them if not used ?
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Klondike Solitare

Currenly GrandMaster at lvl 100 is the highest title you can get on all 5 games in MS Solitaire Collection
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Does anyone know whats the problem

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you're having difficulties with the grandmaster difficulty in Solitaire collection.

Win a game in that difficulty is always hard and you need to use the cards carefully.

Is this happening with a daily challenge?
Thema:

1. How many days to get Diamond Grandmaster in microsoft solitaire? - Similar Threads - many days Diamond

2. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  3. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  4. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  5. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  6. How many pieces make up a Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many pieces make up a Xbox?: I’m 60. I drive a truck. I sit sometimes, this week 54 hours. I bought a Xbox for $450 dollars. I set it up yesterday and shut it off. Today I have been trying to sign ito the damn thing for 4...
  7. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  8. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  9. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  10. How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft: I placed a new service order on my Xbox Sirius x and sent it to the customer service center to be repaired how will I know if my system got fixed even though I accidentally canceled it and then...