How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?

Discus and support How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have a Xbox in my home. So far I had 2 accounts on the console and my Xbox Live gold membership was able to share between the 2 accounts. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harish Sathiyamoorthy, Sep 13, 2020.

1. How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?

Hello

I have a Xbox in my home. So far I had 2 accounts on the console and my Xbox Live gold membership was able to share between the 2 accounts. I have just added a 3rd account. I still have a Gold membership for a month which will expire in a couple of days.
    I just want to know if I get another one month subscription in one of the 3 accounts on my Xbox, will the membership be able to share between the 3 accounts?

Thank you

:)

Harish Sathiyamoorthy, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Moving data from old account to a new account

3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Principal

When sharing Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You have to set your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on other
    consoles. Here is some instructions on how this works linked below.

Xbox Support - Share Xbox Live

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...bscriptions/share-xbox-live-gold-subscription
  4. Harish Sathiyamoorth Win User

Does that mean that if I don't have any of those 3 accounts signed into another xbox console, It will work for all 3 accounts?
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Harish Sathiyamoorth Win User

So that means if I get Xbox Live Gold on one of the 3, all of will have it?
Thema:

1. How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with? - Similar Threads - many accounts share

2. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  3. If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...: I am locked out of my Xbox for doing the password too many times wrong how long does it take until I can do it again 9643f524-37a7-46a7-9b6d-1d9d0bf52d82
  4. my account blocked for many passwords attempt

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account blocked for many passwords attempt: I used to have 2fa for my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***@___.___ e618cf79-f610-4057-959c-fa32fb66f3a4
  5. Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as...: It's linked to my Xbox account of over 15 years. I dont care too much for the actual email account itself, I just want to have access to my xbox account as its got all my data and i am still...
  6. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  7. Many failed attempts to recover my sons Hotmail account and get him back into his Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Many failed attempts to recover my sons Hotmail account and get him back into his Xbox...: I've been in the same situation. It is amazing to me that because I didn't update the cell number attached to my son's Hotmail account he is no longer able to log in to his Microsoft account to...
  8. My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download...: I removed all devices, ive tried asking for help, ive tried all these things and yet nothing has helped yet. df02f5c3-244f-4d41-8e93-7642ed3bccf2
  9. Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?: Hello, I am wondering if there is a limit on changing your name on your Microsoft account. Located in https://account.microsoft.com/profile/. I am trans and exploring my identity, including name....
  10. Many People that play Minecraft Java edition are getting their accounts hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Many People that play Minecraft Java edition are getting their accounts hacked.: Is Microsoft going to do anything about this? It's a serious issue that's only going to get worse. People's Minecraft accounts keep getting hacked with no way to recover them. Incase you want to...