How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

Discus and support How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Theo Calvet, May 28, 2024.

1. Theo Calvet
    Theo Calvet Guest

my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account as well as know how fast i could possibly get it back. So far the user hasnt been using my account for a while so i dont know what i should do during the meantime

:)

Theo Calvet, May 28, 2024
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Theo Calvet

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

You will need to complete the account recovery form here: Account recovery form (live.com)

This article explains how to use the recovery form when you have forgotten your password: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

With regards to how long this takes, this depends on the information you enter in the form and if the team can verify that you are the owner of the account.

You mentioned that they have changed your email address. If you find that you get the error 'Email address doesn't exsist', please contact Xbox Support here: Contact us | Xbox Support

Please use the image underneath to choose the options to connect to a Microsoft agent.

[​IMG]

Hope this information helps,

Nathan
  3. Lumie Helps Win User

Hi there Theo C.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues with a compromised account. Please keep in mind, this is a user forum, we are not Microsoft.

The first idea to find your email is to directly log into your account with your phone number.

You can find your username using this recovery tool: [https://account.live.com/username/recover] by inputting related data.

If this does not work, you can try to look for email receipts on alternative accounts or find accounts you made be logged into on different services.

Once you have found the new form, you can recover the account using the Account Recovery Form: https://account.live.com/acsr]

Make sure to complete it in an area you would usually access your account from. It is important to be consistent with this form, you can complete the form twice a day everyday until your regain access to your account. Repeating this will increase your odds of recovery.

Here are more tips to follow with the form: [https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42]

I hope this helps!

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie
  4. Scrtch Win User

How Long Would it Take?

for me it's taking way longer because I'm constantly finding myself spending hours trying to create designs. Racing online and winning cars and money shot my bankroll through the roof in one night.
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

How Long Would it Take?

I know you said "natural" game play but I pulled some major cash online.........not getting first, just racing and having fun.
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

How Long Would it Take?

I also have to agree. 3 - 4 hours sounds good, what held me up was driving around doing nothing.
Thema:

1. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back? - Similar Threads - long Minecraft account

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  4. Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?: Near the start of the migration I migrated my account and ignored for a while now and recently I decided to get on minecraft again. Using the exact same microsoft account I migrated to and to my...
  5. Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...: Please help and please do NOT refer me to the Minecraft Help Center, as they literally just auto email me saying they cannot help and to contact the uncontactable Microsoft support. I played...
  6. Why is joining friends on Minecraft so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is joining friends on Minecraft so long?: Why does Minecraft on my iPad taking very long to join my friends? a5d9aaa4-1b41-45ae-989b-fb991421614d
  7. Bought Minecraft java and bedrock together a long time ago, but I recently found out that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft java and bedrock together a long time ago, but I recently found out that I...: I bought Minecraft java and bedrock along time ago, basically a "2 in 1" pack. I play bedrock sometimes when trying to play with friends, but I recently found out that I cant play on java. I am...
  8. How long it takes to confirm Minecraft payment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long it takes to confirm Minecraft payment?: I bought Minecraft from official site. The payment go well, but it still says I have to buy Minecraft. How long it takes to confirm payment? When will I be able to play?...
  9. How long will the Minecraft account work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long will the Minecraft account work?: Hey, I bought the game pass ultimate and in 20days its expire... i wont buy the game pass again. How long will the minecraft account work? 6fd62012-d6c6-4af0-9b79-d882ff8e3e97
  10. I am trying to long into another Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock on Playstaion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to long into another Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock on Playstaion: I logged into another account on accident and it wont switch to the one i am trying to do. c3a32940-b4ef-4946-a9c8-2a619edbb1bf