How long will a case review take

Discus and support How long will a case review take in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was falsely banned and i would love to be unbanned 8eb222e5-d810-4cc9-9b0f-b312e1d293fd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Turtleswins, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Turtleswins
    Turtleswins Guest

I was falsely banned and i would love to be unbanned

:)

Turtleswins, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

They usually take a few days.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How long does a case review take?

There is not a specific time table but it can take a few days.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

How long does it normally take for a case to be reviewed

Hi Kingjonnycash,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Also of note, bans aren't instant. They may be weeks removed from the event that cause them, so that conversation may not even be the issue
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Check the status of your case review in the enforcement history of your account. It will show how far the review is.
Thema:

1. How long will a case review take - Similar Threads - long case review

2. How long does it take for a suspension case review to process?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for a suspension case review to process?: My son and another player were going back and forth in messages. My son called the other a [mod removed] and got my account suspended for four days. I’ve already submitted a case review yet...
  3. How long will it take for my case review to be done being under review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long will it take for my case review to be done being under review?: I have submitted a case review for my 8 day suspension and it has been under review for 4 days and I have had no response how long will it take as I’ve not been able to speak to my friends over...
  4. How long does it take to have my esclated case be resovled? Is this typical treatment of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take to have my esclated case be resovled? Is this typical treatment of...: I originally contacted Xbox Support on 4/24 about my repair controller that I am waiting on. The agent that day told me it had been delievered, upon checking for my device it had not been...
  5. How long does it take to get an answer from a case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take to get an answer from a case review?: My account has been wrongfully suspended from xbox live and I submitted a case 4 weeks ago now. How long does it take to get an answer? This is very frustrating, since I am unable to play...
  6. how long a review of the case lasts

in XBoX on Consoles
    how long a review of the case lasts: I was banned on May 16th and after a few days I requested a review of the case, 2 months have passed and I still have no answers, is this normal? f9941615-4342-4c8f-aaff-79c5f5320140
  7. How long do case reviews usually take?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long do case reviews usually take?: I was recently falseleg banned of cheating and just submitted a case review how long do theg usually take? c582f191-e98c-47e4-ad8b-486d35f8b20d
  8. After I've submitted a case, how long would it normally take for a case review to be started?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After I've submitted a case, how long would it normally take for a case review to be started?: I've submitted one about 6 hours ago :/ cd9eeee4-0005-421b-b0b5-37a20611c347
  9. How long does a case review take?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does a case review take?: I've been waiting almost 2 days waiting for some sort of response after sending my notes for a case review after losing my communication privilege over a random report from a random person for no...
  10. No access to Case Review on long enforcement suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    No access to Case Review on long enforcement suspension: Two questions: 1. Why am I offered no option to start a case review of my son's enforcement suspension when I'm signed in to his account and on the enforcement page? on all browsers/OS I've...