How long is a fourth communication ban?

Discus and support How long is a fourth communication ban? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Maxergamer360, Mar 1, 2024.

1. How long is a fourth communication ban?

The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was wondering how long I would be mic banned for if I were to be banned a fourth time? And I also would like to know if reporting other players could reduce your future mic ban? Because between then and now, I have reported one person for something really offensive. Thank you for answering my question if you were too.

:)

Maxergamer360, Mar 1, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

The timeframe would vary based on the reasoning for the suspension. It could be days or it could be permanent. That would be entirely up to the enforcement team. Reporting other players has no affect on your own suspensions.
  3. {Parity} Win User

how long is communication ban?

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  4. almightyjay4701 Win User

Got communication banned ... how long?

how long am I supposed to be suspended
  5. bowski477 Win User

How long is my communication ban?

The time the ban lifts should be right at the end of the ban reason. If it's not there then the ban has already lifted.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

How long is my communication ban

No one here can tell you.An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you how long & why you were suspended or you can log in to the enforcement site to see any enforcement actions on your account & ask for a case review if the
    suspension is longer than 24 hours.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
Thema:

1. How long is a fourth communication ban? - Similar Threads - long fourth communication

2. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462
  3. Xbox button takes to long to turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button takes to long to turn on: Ok so 3-4 years ago two controllers fell off our coffee table and one got a pice of plastic lodged in the trigger which I fixed by taking off the handle plate and removing it but the second...
  4. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  5. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  6. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  9. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  10. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7