How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal

Discus and support How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got my xbox/microsoft account suspended and i wanted to appeal my suspension, how long does it take to get an answer from microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by · Kolt ·, May 3, 2023.

1. · Kolt ·
    · Kolt · Guest

I got my xbox/microsoft account suspended and i wanted to appeal my suspension, how long does it take to get an answer from microsoft

:)

· Kolt ·, May 3, 2023
  2. Peter PCP Win User

I just submitted an appeal for a communication ban. I would like someone to read over my appeal because it was so uncalled to be banned for 4 days when people say very similar things to me and they never get banned even when I report them. What I said was not ban worthy.
  3. Ace Williams Win User

Hi this is NFDKARON and i got my xbox account ban without a reason after i got a 4 day communication ban which ends tomorrow and i also wanted to say im deeply sorry for the actions i committed on xbox when i have specific proof that the person started it.How do i get my xbox perm ban removed because I can’t really loose all my progress and i feel deeply sorrow about all my childhood memories n games
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation regarding the suspension.

After submitting an appeal to the enforcement team, it can take up to 72 hours before you get a response from them.
  5. • kolt • Win User

I think that it can never be responded, because i did this appeal on 2 of may and i never got an answer to this day
  6. Bomb cypress Win User

Can the response take longer or never be responded to?
Thema:

1. How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal - Similar Threads - long does Microsoft

2. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  3. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  4. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  5. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  6. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  7. How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??: I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond 0f61ef18-0f88-4e9f-a702-3b97066c50da
  8. How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...: I sent an appeal regarding my account that got locked for “violating the terms of service” still don’t know how. They sent me an email with a link to start the validation process I filled...
  9. Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?: How do i know what i did to ban my acc and What does it mean when it says unlock my acc when I log in .I've seen other users say "It usually takes up to 24 hours to review the form and get back to...
  10. How long does a Microsoft rewards take to reveal the winner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does a Microsoft rewards take to reveal the winner: I entered a sweepstake at the start of January betting closed in March 30th it's the 22nd of May now how long does it usually take becuase I put like 27k points into it...