How long does it take to have my esclated case be resovled? Is this typical treatment of...

Discus and support How long does it take to have my esclated case be resovled? Is this typical treatment of... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I originally contacted Xbox Support on 4/24 about my repair controller that I am waiting on. The agent that day told me it had been delievered, upon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BBaggins212, May 7, 2022.

1. BBaggins212
    BBaggins212 Guest

How long does it take to have my esclated case be resovled? Is this typical treatment of...

I originally contacted Xbox Support on 4/24 about my repair controller that I am waiting on. The agent that day told me it had been delievered, upon checking for my device it had not been delievered here. The agent told me he would esclate my case and I would be given an update within 24hours. I waited until the afternoon of 4/26 to call and ask for an update. At this time the agent told me my case was not esclated and he would assist me with the process. After he esclated the case for me, I was told it would take up to 8 days for this case to be reviewed. I waitied more than 8 days before calling again on 5/6. On 5/6 the agent was unable to provide me any infromation, so I asked to speak with a supervisor. I was told they would call me by end of day, which never occured. So I decided to call again today 5/7 and had 2 agents hang up on me after giving them my case number. They told me to hold on while they review it, then never come back and line went dead. The 3rd agents did review my case but still had no updates at this time. So I again asked to speak to the supervisor where she told me that would not be possible. At, this point I have already paid for my series 2 controller and Microsoft complete protection and have not had the repair service fulfilled and would like a solution on how I can recieve my controller I sent for repair and have not been return yet. I sent the device on 4/11 and still have not recieved it back form the repair center!

:)

BBaggins212, May 7, 2022
  2. ToxicBanta Win User

problem after full restore/offline

I have just removed my console from the insider. How long does it typically take ? Should my xbox be on and connected to the internet ?
  3. Smwutches Win User

How long does a case review take?

There is not a specific time table but it can take a few days.
  4. DuckHunterJoe Win User

Error 0x82D40007

I am not familiar with this forum. How long does it typically take to get an answer?
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How long does it typically take for an update of an app to be available

Hi Lisa1705, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Usually, updates are released at the same time, but, Microsoft has a different approval process than Steam, sometimes it takes a little more time for it to be approve and released.

In the end, it's up to the developers to account for that time.

Most games have updates released on all platforms, you probably won't stay with an un-updated game for long.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

How long does it normally take for a case to be reviewed

Hi Kingjonnycash,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. How long does it take to have my esclated case be resovled? Is this typical treatment of... - Similar Threads - long does esclated

2. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  3. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  4. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  5. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  6. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  7. How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank: I requested a refund about 3 to 4 hours ago and the money usually goes into my bank straight away but it hasn’t and I urgently need it because I have work tomorrow...
  8. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  9. I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...: . submitted by /u/TheVaultDwelller [link] [comments]
  10. How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??: I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond 0f61ef18-0f88-4e9f-a702-3b97066c50da