How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes

Discus and support How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I entered a microsoft reawrds sweepstake and i was wondering how long it takes to get notified if you won a prize im confident i didn’t win since the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rekttryhards, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Rekttryhards
    Rekttryhards Guest

How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes

I entered a microsoft reawrds sweepstake and i was wondering how long it takes to get notified if you won a prize im confident i didn’t win since the chances are so low and do you get notified if you lost

:)

Rekttryhards, Mar 1, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Stern, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Microsoft Rewards points needed for Sweepstakes Entry:

200 Microsoft Rewards points = 1 Sweepstakes entry. 500 Microsoft Rewards points = 5 Sweepstakes entries. 1000 Microsoft Rewards points = 25 Sweepstakes entries.

How do you know if you won a Microsoft sweepstake?

When does Microsoft usually notify the winners directly? You'll be notified before Winners are Posted on the Recent Sweepstakes Winner's page. On each sweepstakes entry page, there's a link to the terms and conditions for the sweepstakes, including how and when winners will be notified.

But that feature still not available, but I agree with you, it would be very nice haha
  3. MDH COGKILLER Win User

Umm... I have a question I entered in to win a 5000$ Walmart gift card when and how will I get it???
    Check ur email if u win they contact u tho it,with details on how to get it,as said if u dnt win u dnt get notifications
  4. DragoPlaz Win User

Umm... I have a question I entered in to win a 5000$ Walmart gift card when and how will I get it???
  5. Smwutches Win User

They typically contact the winners within a week of the drawing for the sweepstakes. You don't get a notification if you lose.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hi CLAY S JOYNER

Check out Microsoft Rewards FAQ page. Also the terms and conditions can be found on a link just before you redeem a sweepstakes entry on the rewards page. Each
    sweepstakes could have their own rules, terms & conditions.

Have you won a prize?
Thema:

1. How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes - Similar Threads - long does notified

2. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  3. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  4. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  5. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  6. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  7. How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank: I requested a refund about 3 to 4 hours ago and the money usually goes into my bank straight away but it hasn’t and I urgently need it because I have work tomorrow...
  8. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  9. I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...: . submitted by /u/TheVaultDwelller [link] [comments]
  10. How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??: I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond 0f61ef18-0f88-4e9f-a702-3b97066c50da