How long does it take to get my suspension review lifted?

Discus and support How long does it take to get my suspension review lifted? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a 4 day suspension because of my gamerpic of Commander shepherd (male) fully decked out in armor and you can only see his helmet & chest plate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by B1 BrutalKing, Oct 30, 2022.

1. How long does it take to get my suspension review lifted?

I got a 4 day suspension because of my gamerpic of Commander shepherd (male) fully decked out in armor and you can only see his helmet & chest plate I've been suspended wrongfully and it's not acceptable I've been playing with that gamerpic for over 8 months now. Ive already filed a case review but no team response no email no nothing so im assuming i just have to ride it out...but if this gamerpic is a problem i need know because if it happens again i will not ever purchase anything Microsoft related again makes no sense at all and there's gamerpics far far worse than mine gang signs and real guns half naked women not to mention the animated ones. Microsoft i love Y'all been playing xbox since i was 8yrs the original xbox good times but yall gotta do better i spend too much money on gamepass and games included over 120 games purchased online
    How long does it take to get my suspension review lifted? [​IMG]

:)

B1 BrutalKing, Oct 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this B1

Once you submit an appeal, the response from the enforcement team can take up to 72 hours to arrive.

Keep an eye in your spam / junk folder, sometimes the response ends there
  3. ngocphi Win User

How long does it take for my suspension to be reviewed

If you admit that you broke the rules there isn't much a review to go over

It doesn't matter who starts the fighr

You still have to abide by the rules
  4. OpticRJames Win User

How long does it take for my suspension to be reviewed

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Normally, it can take up to 72 hours before you get a response from the case review you submitted. It can take up longer depending on the appeal you have made because they conduct investigations about the suspension as well.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

My two suspensions

Just to clarify,a case review will get your suspension investigated again,it does not mean the suspension will be lifted.
  6. Dysruptz Win User

O.o I've just found this on one of my Xbox Live accounts that was suspended back in May 2018. Why hasn't this been lifted yet though??

how long ago did you apply for a case review? It could just be because they haven’t got round to lifting the suspension yet.
Thema:

1. How long does it take to get my suspension review lifted? - Similar Threads - long does suspension

2. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  3. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  4. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  5. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  6. How long does your first suspension last for apparent abuse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does your first suspension last for apparent abuse?: how long does your first suspension last for an apparent abuse? b5c92a44-06bf-426a-921e-fb00a1043c44
  7. How long does a suspension from the Xbox network

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does a suspension from the Xbox network: So you can get suspension for words and Xbox support don't help at all and I been suspended for a month without using Xbox network and a permanent suspension from the Xbox network it's too much...
  8. How long does it take for my suspension to be reviewed

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for my suspension to be reviewed: I got banned because I said I harmful thing to some out of anger and rage and now I can't play anything online for 15 days I did a appeal thing but it just has a clock logo next to it...
  9. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  10. How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal: I got my xbox/microsoft account suspended and i wanted to appeal my suspension, how long does it take to get an answer from microsoft f6dce858-9f36-4766-b4b7-93371edcc213