How long does it take to come back.

Discus and support How long does it take to come back. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been like over 6 days, and I had a notification the day I bought Minecraft Java saying my refund has been processed I use debit card and I still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wakiel Noori, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Wakiel Noori
    Wakiel Noori Guest

It's been like over 6 days, and I had a notification the day I bought Minecraft Java saying my refund has been processed I use debit card and I still have got my my money.

:)

Wakiel Noori, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Wakiel, let me explain this, after a refund is requested and the order accepted by Microsoft, it may take up to 72 hours to make the refund.

If your game or subscription was purchased with an account balance, this amount will enter your Microsoft account on time.

However if the game or subscription was purchased by credit card this amount will only appear in your credit card's next billing cycle, the process may take 30 more days depending on the closing of your card invoice, or debit card.

That's because Microsoft doesn't have access to the banking movement of financial institutions,

So in practice it means that the invoice for the card that bought the game or subscription has to be paid, and on the next invoice it will appear as credit on your card.
  3. EscoriaHumana Win User

Xbox one standard exchange

How long does it takes to come back after they received Allusive?
  4. dmaul1114 Win User

How Long Does It Take To Get Points Back?

Follow up: I just looked through my billing history, the 1200 points were refunded in November. Odd since my account wasn't migrated back from Russia until last week. Guess they finished that part of the investigation and put the refund through in November,
    and then it just took a couple more months to get the account migrated back to the US.
  5. SaltnRust Win User

I think that's the problem then. I deleted my old email and gave them my new one but they haven't been using it. I bet the codes went to the old email account....I might just be out of luck.
  6. Turv3y Win User

When I got the email saying my investigation was complete there was 2 codes for points in the email
Thema:

1. How long does it take to come back. - Similar Threads - long does

2. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  3. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  4. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  5. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  6. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  7. How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank: I requested a refund about 3 to 4 hours ago and the money usually goes into my bank straight away but it hasn’t and I urgently need it because I have work tomorrow...
  8. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  9. I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...: . submitted by /u/TheVaultDwelller [link] [comments]
  10. How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??: I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond 0f61ef18-0f88-4e9f-a702-3b97066c50da