How long does it take for Xbox to check custom gamerpics?

Discus and support How long does it take for Xbox to check custom gamerpics? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to upload a custom gamerpic, and I get the 'success, once it's been checked it will change' message but it's been hours and nothing. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlwaysTheKop, Dec 6, 2021.

1. AlwaysTheKop
    AlwaysTheKop Guest

I'm trying to upload a custom gamerpic, and I get the 'success, once it's been checked it will change' message but it's been hours and nothing. I have tried on the Xbox Series S itself and on the app, both the same. There is no copyright issues as its literally a custom one made just for me, there is no link to any TV/Movie/Game etc...

Is it suppose to take this long?

:)

AlwaysTheKop, Dec 6, 2021
  2. MomoMaye Win User

how long on average does it take for the pictures to be verified?
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It might take a little while for your custom image to appear while Xbox verifies that it’s OK to use. (If it’s not, the image will be reverted to the last gamerpic or avatar you were using.)
  4. xCFx l GATOR l Win User

FIFA 16- One Month EA ACCESS CODE

How long does it take for Customer Support to contact me?
  5. BeastGamer 368 Win User

im trying to upload a custom gamerpic, but it wont work

I wonder how long they are gonna do this for, its really dumb to not let people upload their custom gamerpics
  6. Mister Revised Win User

What do?

Thema:

1. How long does it take for Xbox to check custom gamerpics? - Similar Threads - long does check

2. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  3. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  4. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  5. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  6. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  7. How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank: I requested a refund about 3 to 4 hours ago and the money usually goes into my bank straight away but it hasn’t and I urgently need it because I have work tomorrow...
  8. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  9. I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...: . submitted by /u/TheVaultDwelller [link] [comments]
  10. How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??: I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond 0f61ef18-0f88-4e9f-a702-3b97066c50da