How long does it take for xbox to change gametag?

Discus and support How long does it take for xbox to change gametag? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I paid to have my gametag change and it’s been 24 hours and no change.. 0fa1f1d9-a0f5-49e6-9e13-bc69f4342483 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hondo _320, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Hondo _320
    Hondo _320 Guest

I paid to have my gametag change and it’s been 24 hours and no change..

:)

Hondo _320, Apr 1, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

3. Rostom L Win User

How long does it take for an Xbox gamertag to be changed?

4. ashleyvermeer'x Win User

hacked

Thnx i know

but the gametag is from the hacker and i can`t change it

so long i can`t change it all the data levels and payment is on his gametag

when im login the xbox one account everything is gone

because i login with his gametag
  5. Facetious T OSU Win User

How long does it take?

My purchases have always shown up immediately.
  6. ChickinOnaChain Win User

How long does it take....

It's been a long time since I transferred anything but I had about 100Gb to switch over and it took 45 min. to an hour.
Thema:

1. How long does it take for xbox to change gametag? - Similar Threads - long does change

2. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  3. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  4. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  5. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  6. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  7. How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank: I requested a refund about 3 to 4 hours ago and the money usually goes into my bank straight away but it hasn’t and I urgently need it because I have work tomorrow...
  8. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  9. I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...: . submitted by /u/TheVaultDwelller [link] [comments]
  10. How long does it take for your gamertag to change after purchase?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for your gamertag to change after purchase?: I purchased a new gamertag last night, assuming it would change immediately. Microsoft sure had no trouble charging me the $9.99 immediately. But my gamertag remains the same....