How long does it take a pending status last?

Discus and support How long does it take a pending status last? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I ordered the Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X and haven't received it yet, I've already called Microsoft about and my order is still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sion Barzahd777, Aug 24, 2022.

1. How long does it take a pending status last?

I ordered the Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X and haven't received it yet, I've already called Microsoft about and my order is still pending after a month. I placed the order on July 22nd and the estimated delivery date was July 26th, and nothing. So can someone please help me?

:)

Sion Barzahd777, Aug 24, 2022
  2. Sion Barzahd777 Win User

Hello Josef, I'm Justin, my day is going fine...hope the same for you.

The thing is when I called they escalated my case to find out why it was still pending, it's too late to cancel because it doesn't give me the option anymore. This was the last email I received earlier this month and that was it.
    [​IMG]
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm doing great!

Thanks for asking, and well. Checking that email probably they're still having issues with the supplier
    I know that this can be a bit bothering but it seems that you need to wait a bit more :c

Also you can try contacting again Microsoft Support and see if they can give you more information.

Would be great to assist you here in the forums with that, but as we are regular users no one can view your account / order details
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sion

Usually a pending order doesn't take too long. I can advise you to cancel the order and place a new one.

There are some cases where the system never ends processing your order. So it stays like in a "limbo"

If you are able to see stock for the expansion card right now. Probably that's the case.
  5. Puma Kane Win User

EA Access

I've received my preview invite, but it's in 'pending' status. How long does it take for me to get accepted?
  6. AppleSozz Win User

XBOX PREVIEW DASHBOARD

My status in the Preview is still pending. It has been pending for a few days now. Am I missing something? How long does it normally take?
Thema:

1. How long does it take a pending status last? - Similar Threads - long does pending

2. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  3. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  4. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  5. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  6. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  7. How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for refund money to be put in your bank: I requested a refund about 3 to 4 hours ago and the money usually goes into my bank straight away but it hasn’t and I urgently need it because I have work tomorrow...
  8. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  9. I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...: . submitted by /u/TheVaultDwelller [link] [comments]
  10. How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??: I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond 0f61ef18-0f88-4e9f-a702-3b97066c50da