How long do I have to wait to appeal a permanent ban?

Discus and support How long do I have to wait to appeal a permanent ban? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a permanent ban over a year ago, I tried appealing once before and got a bot email from Microsoft like 5 minutes later. I don't think someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sahduhme, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Sahduhme
    Sahduhme Guest

I got a permanent ban over a year ago, I tried appealing once before and got a bot email from Microsoft like 5 minutes later. I don't think someone actually looked at my appeal, anyway I don't care if they keep the profile permanently out of comms, I just want the hundreds of dollars I spent on games and movies off ofthe profile.

:)

Sahduhme, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Sahduhme Win User

Thanks for the help, I didn't know I forfeited all that stuff, I'll try to appeal again, not like I have another option if I want my stuff back lol.
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

I would recommend to try again to submit a case review

Here’s how you submit a case review:

1. Sign in and visit the Enforcement history page.

Enforcement history (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...)

Note If you’re a member of an Xbox family group, an organizer in your family group must sign in to their Microsoft account to review your enforcement details before they can submit a case review on your behalf.

2. If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Viewing enforcement history for. Under Enforcement history or Active suspensions you may find active enforcements for your account, or one that you’ve selected.

3. Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

4. If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

5. After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

On the matter of your account balance: The community standards of Xbox says this:

"Under permanent suspension, the owner of the suspended profile forfeits all licenses for games and other content, Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass membership time, and Microsoft account balances."

To see the community standards of Xbox please go to the link below

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You only get one chance to appeal. If they denied it, there is nothing else that can be done. The enforcement team also don't review any bans over 12 months old.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How am I supposed to submit a case review if it isn't showing my enforcements?

As mentioned in your original thread, since you've already submitted an appeal, you won't be given another one and since your ban is over a year old, the enforcement team would not review it anyway.
  6. Bubba Soy Win User

I got false permanent banned

The Enforcement Team are not on the forums. Does it list how long the ban is? Have you been banned before as well?
    I havent been ban not even voice communication The ban is permanent but when i try and press the appeal button it does nothing
Thema:

1. How long do I have to wait to appeal a permanent ban? - Similar Threads - long wait appeal

2. Xcloud wait times long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud wait times long: Is the cloud service only to see a countdown of more than 50 (and more) minutes to play? What's the point of a service that aims to be agile with those waiting times? And not only in the most...
  3. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  4. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  5. Long wait times for cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long wait times for cloud gaming: I see this thread was opened and closed before. There should be no reason it should have been closed as this issue is still not resolved. Some rep said it’s being worked on over a year ago. It is...
  6. Why such a long wait time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why such a long wait time?: To play fortnite right now its 145 minute wait time like bruh 6d2f816e-a71a-42fa-8965-0ffb9289dd7b
  7. Month long wait to change security details isn't acceptable.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Month long wait to change security details isn't acceptable.: I've changed my security details. Added on an email. And now I can't change my password or access any security option on my account for a month. This is a risk in itself and I'm not happy about...
  8. Long wait times in cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long wait times in cloud gaming: I have noticed with Xbox cloud gaming that I have to wait over 200 minutes to play a game this has never happened before and and when I wait the time I get a message saying could not connect. I...
  9. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...
  10. Why is the wait time so long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the wait time so long.: I’m trying to get on Fortnite on cloud gaming and it’s taking 70 minutes to load everytime. I’m getting sick and tired of waiting for an hour and 10 minuets. I just want to play the game except I...