How long did it take for advanced exchange console to be sent

Discus and support How long did it take for advanced exchange console to be sent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive been waiting 4 days for my replacement console to be dispatched but its still showing as waiting. i contacted support who said the order had been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pottsy123, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Pottsy123
    Pottsy123 Guest

ive been waiting 4 days for my replacement console to be dispatched but its still showing as waiting.

i contacted support who said the order had been created but thats it. How long has it taken people to get there replacement?

:)

Pottsy123, Dec 13, 2018
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Pottsy123,

The time when the console ships can vary but normally it ships within a few days of creation. Every now and then there may be delays in the process, but rest assured the console should ship soon. Just stay in contact with the support agent you spoke to and
    keep a close eye on your email as you will get emailed the shipment information once it does leave the facility.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/xbox-support-terms-conditions
  3. Huggs1 Win User

Escalation/advocacy department please respond!

The whole escalation process is incredibly frustrating, it can take weeks to get a response from the advocacy team. I had an issue with my original console, processed an advanced exchange and was sent a console with a loose front plate and the console couldn't
    stay powered on. Sent it back and eventually processed a new advanced exchange, I was then sent a used Xbox that had a faulty fan. Sent that one back and replaced my original with my retailer.

I would stay clear of the advanced exchanges from my own experience and unfortunately, all you can do is wait for the advocacy team, an email or phone call will come... eventually. I received an email 3 weeks after confirmed delivery of my 2nd advanced exchange
    back to Xbox from an advocacy team member who didn't even have the tracking number and assumed I hadn't sent it back. The customer service is appalling.
  4. Huggs1 Win User

Xbox one Advanced replacement Dead on Arrival

I've been through 2 advanced exchanges because my original console was making a noticeable humming sound. On both occasions I was sent a refurbished console which STILL had a more serious fault than my original (one wouldn't stay powered on and one had a
    broken fan).

Each time, I got in touch with support to tell them I would be returning the replacement console instead of my original, I tracked the returns and they both were received within 5 days of me initially receiving the replacements.

For the first advanced exchange, I got an automated email telling me I was going to be charged. For the second advanced exchange, an advocacy support agent emailed me 3 whole weeks after the return was received, telling me I had not sent it back.

The advanced exchange system falls apart when you send back the return console, it's like they don't have a system in place to deal with it. That and the whole case escalation thing is appalling too, it can take over 2 weeks to get a response even though
    they will tell you it will only take 72 hours.

Anyone with a hardware failure I strongly suggest going to your retailer first to try and get them to do an exchange. That's what I did. I've only got negative things to say about my experience with advanced exchanges.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Constant Crashes

That is indeed strange. How long ago did you get the console? Can you take it back for an exchange? If not, give support a call. If it's new it should still be under warranty and may need a repair.
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

DPad Problems

How long ago did you buy it? If you still have the receipt I would take it back to the store and exchange it. Make sure you register your console on xbox.com also. If you can't exchange it you can send it back to Microsoft by submitting a repair.
Thema:

1. How long did it take for advanced exchange console to be sent - Similar Threads - long did advanced

2. Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long: This is my second offense and it says I have 2 suspensions, a 1 week one and a 2 week one...I'm very confused because I thought it was 1 week for second offense so any help would be very much...
  3. How do I see how long I am banned for and what I did?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I see how long I am banned for and what I did?: I got a ban a couple minutes ago and I have no idea why and I don't know how long it is for. Does anyone know how to check? db211b52-3b6e-4c39-923d-7ee019bece8d
  4. how long did i get suspended for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how long did i get suspended for?: how long did i get suspended for b05582ec-690b-4ec7-a444-11de3c4ed851
  5. How long did it take you to get to console preview?

in XboX Insiders
    How long did it take you to get to console preview?: So I'm just curious how long it took some of you to get to the console preview band of the insider hub, yo user I've been on beta for a little over two & a half years now and I'm looking to move...
  6. Did not receive free Avatar item code in my messages for pre order of Unravel....how long?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive free Avatar item code in my messages for pre order of Unravel....how long?: Also did not receive this, ordered February 8, 2016 8fc09d03-7efd-40ff-93e0-6c805112a5cd
  7. fix did not last long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix did not last long: server connection error again #$##,,,,,.... c480f53e-4470-499d-b3ad-1fb7f07cffa2
  8. Asking why my account is banned for that long when I did nothing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asking why my account is banned for that long when I did nothing.: My friend got in a fight with his friend and his friend banned me and I sent in a case review and the enforcement team made the ban longer again I did nothing to get this ban....
  9. How did MS went so long without an RPG titles from launch till the end of this summer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did MS went so long without an RPG titles from launch till the end of this summer?: First we didnt get Final Fantasy XIV A real Reborn with I have no idea how the hell that happened if they were suppose to be the best online gaming service. Also now you have ESO that got delayed...
  10. Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?: Hello, I recently got the xbone with deadrising 3 and battlefield 4. When i die on dr3 it just loads and loads until about 15 minutes go by and i just say f it and shut it off. I downloaded a...