How long am I communication ban for

Discus and support How long am I communication ban for in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How long is my communication ban 776ce673-695a-4dc4-9d9f-f981e206ce26 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Illkngkiller, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Illkngkiller
    Illkngkiller Guest

How long is my communication ban

:)

Illkngkiller, Dec 21, 2018
  2. pawncrackers Win User

How long am I communication banned?

Hi there,

Regrettably, In Enforcement situations, there is nothing we can do here in the forums, in regards to actions taken by the Enforcement team - we can only advise.

Please check the Enforcements section of this page, and also, the email address associated with your Gamertag, for more information.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo

You can appeal your suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise you to learn from your mistakes and ride out your suspension time.

Hope this helps,

L
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Keep in mind the following rules regarding Xbox Live suspensions:

• Generally, suspensions end at approximately the same time of day that they are issued- not at the beginning of the calendar day. For instance, a 24 hour suspension issued at 3:00 p.m. will end at approximately 3:00 p.m. the following day, not at midnight.
    • Microsoft is not obligated to provide a warning prior to issuing a suspension or other enforcement action. By agreeing to the Microsoft Code of Conduct you acknowledge that you understand and accept the rules of the Xbox Live service.
    • The length of the suspension depends on the severity of the offense. Especially egregious violations can result in an immediate permanent suspension.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there lllkng,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums.
    I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

I hope this helps.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Head to enforcement xbox.com there you can check how long you are suspended and if it is able for an case review you could do that. Hope that helps.
  6. xbox24ru Win User

HI there, i would suggest you contact official enforcement team regarding your ban status if you unable to find any communication from them via your xbox or email client.

Kind Regards

Alec
Thema:

1. How long am I communication ban for - Similar Threads - long communication ban

2. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  3. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  4. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  5. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  6. Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?: So mine is the white Xbox one S, it has been all right for a few years. However last year because green screen stuck very long i did 2 factory resets. I was quite stressed with that, also my...
  7. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  8. How long do I have to claim the Game sir g7 se code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long do I have to claim the Game sir g7 se code?: I bought a Game Sir G7 controller, I know it comes with a month of Game Pass, how long do I have to claim it in that month, how long does it expire? I bought a Game Sir G7 controller and I know...
  9. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...
  10. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...