How likely is it to win xbox rewards draw

Discus and support How likely is it to win xbox rewards draw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How likely is it to win xbox rewards draw d20c925a-681d-4739-82c1-d16668aa386f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tibor Illes1, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Tibor Illes1
    Tibor Illes1 Guest

:)

Tibor Illes1, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Northern Lass Win User

Microsoft reward points scratch off

Congratulations on your win.

Ive never won anything from Microsoft rewards but only took part in a few draws or scratchcards. I tend to save my rewards for giftcards to buy games.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards

If you're a winner of a sweepstakes you should receive an email within a week of the drawing taking place. If you don't receive anything, then you didn't win. A list of winners is usually posted at https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/winners about
    1 month after a drawing happens.
  4. Fade King Win User

Every2Minutes.com Sweepstakes for xbox one

With the sweepstakes it is random like a raffle drawing, your chances depend on how many sweepstakes points people enter and how many points you put in. For the auctions the average win is 37970 now according to the website.
  5. Jerm vvarfare Win User

Xbox One takes 10 awards at E3

Looks like PS4 had 4 wins... So without Titanfall that'd be a draw, no?
  6. Mountain Dew Win User

I didn't receive my Microsoft reward that I won

Listing personal information on the forums like a phone number or e-mail address is a really bad idea.

Hopefully when you get a reply a team member can edit it out.

That being said, which Mission was this?

The only mission I've seen recently with any Xbox One S models as a prize is the Forza mission, and that wasn't an instant win that pops up on screen; it's a sweepstakes drawing that hasn't happened yet.

Was it Microsoft Rewards or Xbox LIVE Rewards?
Thema:

1. How likely is it to win xbox rewards draw - Similar Threads - likely win rewards

2. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  3. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  6. Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem: When i enter minecraft windows 10 it shows the mojang studios screen its all fine then the text disappears which is good then it turns white and then back to red and starts flickering red and...
  7. Huge win lost in Jackpot. Not connection issues. It's just like it never happened.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge win lost in Jackpot. Not connection issues. It's just like it never happened.: Hi. I've read that the Jackpot (similar to slot machines or video slot machines) has issues saving coins after winning said coins. It has happened to me exactly one time, and that just happened to...
  8. Seems like all MS Casual games on Win 10 have crashing issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seems like all MS Casual games on Win 10 have crashing issues.: Out of almost every 3-5 games of Bingo, after the game finishes and it's about to show rewards, the game just closes. Have had similar issues with MS Minesweeper and Puzzle as well. Am on latest...
  9. I am not able to comment, like, or share any clips on my xbox one, xbox 360, Xbox app in win ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am not able to comment, like, or share any clips on my xbox one, xbox 360, Xbox app in win ...: I have problem. Like button does not work, you can not write a commentary and can not be shared activity. The same situation exists in the Xbox One, Xbox 360, Win 10 application, as well as...
  10. I am not able to comment, like, or share any clips on my xbox one, xbox 360, Xbox app in win ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am not able to comment, like, or share any clips on my xbox one, xbox 360, Xbox app in win ...: I have problem. Like button does not work, you can not write a commentary and can not be shared activity. The same situation exists in the Xbox One, Xbox 360, Win 10 application, as well as...