How is your report system so bad

Discus and support How is your report system so bad in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I play cod a lot I get angry a lot but if I even say one curse word xbox hits me with a ban. It's stupid considering everybody cusses. I have over 6... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DemonicMP1244, May 24, 2023.

1. How is your report system so bad

I play cod a lot I get angry a lot but if I even say one curse word xbox hits me with a ban. It's stupid considering everybody cusses. I have over 6 bans and I know I should stop but like fix your report system somebody starts a fight with me and the argument get heated so we start cussing when the game ends i'm gonna send them a message but all their gonna do is report it and not even 2 minutes later there'll be my ban. All i'm tryna say is fix your report system xbox has never been kid friendly since cod has existed so whats the point of being able to report and get someone banned for talking and saying a cuss word.

submitted by /u/DemonicMP1244
    [link] [comments]

/u/DemonicMP1244, May 24, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Flawed Reputation System "Avoid me"

You can enjoy your benefits all you want you will just have to play nicer with others

One bad report won't give you bad rep

It would be all your reports if your reports are 80% bad sport or communication like cursing etc etc

Then your friends report won't matter much

Live life and play fair and play nice with others it's really that simple

All consoles uses the same system so if you continue to be a bad sport it don't matter how many systems you buy

Just be nice
  3. lxSakuraixl Win User

Report system/Bad reputation

If the same player keeps reporting you does it still mess with your reputation?

My crew and I were in a NAT type lobby on GTA V moving cargo and doing MC sales and this grieving player kept joining. Usually when 3 of us vote to kick the players kicked from the lobby and cant rejoin however all of us voted and he wasn’t leaving which
    was odd. Then i told my crew i was gonna leave to start up another lobby. Literally my crew said when i left the server he did like within a second and one of my crew members said he’s “attached to my account” meaning he’s tracking me. This player also sent
    me a message saying that “You’re now on the dark web and being tracked.”

This player was also doing the god mode glitch and thats how we had our “run in” because i messaged him saying “wow god mode glitch ehhh?” Thats when he said he posted me on the “dark web” and saying he pulled my IP.

My reputation was fixed within a week because i’m not a troll and i am kind of a public figure to some but within 2 days my account was back to “Avoid me” when I have literally done nothing. I even have team only chat on Rocket League to avoid the negativity.
    What do you guys think? Any advice or feedback would be appreciated. Im not a bad person video games cure depression and this is wrecking my mental state... #XboxIsMySupportSystem
    I dont think it will ruin your rep
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

I strongly recommend to reset your IP address and to start using a VPN. I only ever game or search the web with a VPN.
  5. AridLizard Win User

you should restart your router and contact your ISP about changing your IP.
  6. FenixRevil Win User

reset your IP and block this player, it's a shame there are people there but I hope that by fixing this you don't even have to deal with this situation
Thema:

How is your report system so bad

1. How is your report system so bad - Similar Threads - report system bad

2. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  3. Your report system is a joke

in XBoX on Windows
    Your report system is a joke: Lemme get this story connected to the title. So I found a group post on Gang Beasts of a 8 year old begging for money so he can help his family, but here's the twist I believe that's bs. All he's...
  4. Xbox's report system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox's report system: Ive had this dude spam messaging me for over an hour calling me a [mod removed], No good racist white guy, grrmanphobic, etc and I reported these messages only to be met a split second lager with...
  5. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  6. How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?: I just wanted to ask about a ban I recieved yesterday at about 19:39. I got banned regarding a conversation with a player of Dead By Daylight. The guy had messaged me before and a few people I...
  7. How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i report a glitch with the microsoft rewards system: its basically a double money glitch but I'm not going to say it here because i think i should do the right thing and not let anyone abuse it. e55fbac7-2374-4d14-b145-348b81832da0
  8. Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alright. This Reporting System is Busted.: A week-or-so ago, I was playing For Honor, and got frustrated. Sent a Guy some messages, 'cuz that's what Gamers do, and eventually let up and admitted I was under the influence, of which I'm...
  9. The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?: Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the title,the report system is abused by adults 99%...
  10. Report system/Bad reputation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report system/Bad reputation: If the same player keeps reporting you does it still mess with your reputation? My crew and I were in a NAT type lobby on GTA V moving cargo and doing MC sales and this grieving player kept...