How is this still not a solved issue: XBox Controller ($200) won't connect with Bluetooth...

Discus and support How is this still not a solved issue: XBox Controller ($200) won't connect with Bluetooth... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What they said in this thread, which is locked...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J.Benjamin, Feb 7, 2022.

  1. J.Benjamin
    J.Benjamin Guest

    How is this still not a solved issue: XBox Controller ($200) won't connect with Bluetooth...

    J.Benjamin, Feb 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    How is this still not a solved issue: XBox Controller ($200) won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'll suggest you report this as a feedback to the Xbox insiders subreddit. If this gets enough up votes, it will be considered as something people want and a change will be more likely in the works.

    You can leave the feedback here feedback.xbox.com
  3. XBF-Spartan Win User

    An update to Xbox Controller (has the 3.5mm port) on Xbox One via Xbox Accessories has effected it's bluetooth capabilities on PC

  4. Mickey Havoc Win User

    Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth issue

    I have the same issue, contacted Microsoft support and they said the update must not have worked... I've tried multiple windows updates and Bluetooth driver updates but the Bluetooth still randomly disconnects. Very frustrating to have an unreliable $200+
    controller...
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox Controller

    Hello Shadow,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with controller. Here is a

    guide for Bluetooth
    . There are pictures that show how to tell if your controller is Bluetooth or not. Not all Xbox controllers are Bluetooth.

    On Bluetooth-supported controllers, the plastic around the Xbox button
     is part of the face of the controller. On controllers without Bluetooth, the plastic around the
    Xbox button  is part of the top, where the bumpers are.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth

    That doesnt make any sense. Why would you design a bluetooth protocol on your own OS that didnt auto connect?
    It should auto connect. My controller does.

    The only time my Xbox One controller won't auto connect is when I've connected it to my gaming PC via USB to charge the battery. After this I have to re-sync the controller. But I only have to do this for the duration of the battery charge. My controller
    auto syncs first time from Windows boot up.

    The issue is that the controller has two wireless protocols. It does not use Bluetooth with the wireless gaming receiver, or when connected to an Xbox console.

    If your controller won't auto connect then there must be something wrong with your Bluetooth hardware on your PC. Have you tried a Bluetooth dongle to test this out?
Thema:

How is this still not a solved issue: XBox Controller ($200) won't connect with Bluetooth...

Loading...
  1. How is this still not a solved issue: XBox Controller ($200) won't connect with Bluetooth... - Similar Threads - still solved issue

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  10. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...