How is the Kinect 2 ????

Discus and support How is the Kinect 2 ???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think it works great! ...for the most part. The camera often has issues identifying me from my brother, so it'll often sign him in instead of me &... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dc67, Jan 1, 2014.

1. How is the Kinect 2 ????

I think it works great! ...for the most part. The camera often has issues identifying me from my brother, so it'll often sign him in instead of me & vice versa, but then again, we're twins & look a lot alike, so that may not be the fault of the Kinect. Also,
    if you have a loud sound system, the Kinect may not hear you give the commands, but other than that, it works flawlessly as long as you learn & know the appropriate commands to get to where you want to go.

Galactic Geek, Jan 3, 2014
  2. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    ^ this. As long as you learn how to use it properly, it works exceptionally well. I don't really ever use it for games, I just love it as another controller. But it does have fun uses like flicking zombies off you by shaking the controller instead of just
    pushing a button. So I really like it!

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Kiddeth
    Kiddeth Guest
    it works around 90% of the time on first try, for voice commands.

as for games I have had no troubles playing the kinect games on the X1 other than them being hard from time to time.

Kiddeth, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

How is the Kinect 2 ????

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

No Dance Central forum but there is one for Just Dance
    forums.xbox.com/.../4123.aspx
    Im sure you could find out how kinect acts and works for that game

[/quote]

When Dance Central is announced for Xbox One we'll get a forum up for it but 24 is correct, It works pretty good with Just Dance and I see you've asked about it there.

Scrtch, Oct 31, 2018
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

How is the Kinect 2 ????

I think it works great! ...for the most part. The camera often has issues identifying me from my brother, so it'll often sign him in instead of me & vice versa, but then again, we're twins & look a lot alike, so that may not be the fault of the Kinect. Also,
    if you have a loud sound system, the Kinect may not hear you give the commands, but other than that, it works flawlessly as long as you learn & know the appropriate commands to get to where you want to go.
  6. Connobi Win User

How is the Kinect 2 ????

I'm not sold on kinect 2 yet - seldom works when I ask it to. Kinect 1 works fine however. The jury is still out however as the 360 kinect is mounted on top of the tv, whereas the X1 kinect is on the TV stand. Near the TV speakers. & the screaming kids.
    Which is what I put ti down to. Gonna get a TV mount for it then make a proper judgement call then.
  7. Karma403 Win User

How is the Kinect 2 ????

I find kinect 2 not much better then kinect 1, it's still slow but more accurate and currently i don't find any use for it that it is just turned off.
  8. PorQ 201 Win User

How is the Kinect 2 ????

Overall good, but of course does not come with minor issues. Sometimes won't read your commands or the hand pops up randomly on the screen. It is a great start though very handy. Have not played any dance games.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

How is the Kinect 2 ????

No Dance Central forum but there is one for Just Dance
    forums.xbox.com/.../4123.aspx
    Im sure you could find out how kinect acts and works for that game
Thema:

How is the Kinect 2 ????

1. How is the Kinect 2 ???? - Similar Threads - Kinect

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  4. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  5. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  6. For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?: I have an Xbox one kinect that my mother recently bought for my Xbox one S, yet it doesnt match any of the ports on the back of my xbox. So i have to ask, do i have to buy a completely new...
  7. Kinect issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issue: Good day, so I recently got my Xbox one updated using the latest offline update software, set up went well, however upon trying to plug in my Kinect I am met with an error "there was a problem...
  8. Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?): Hello and happy holidays to everyone, I have a problem here. I have an Xbox one, the black version and I want to Video chat with my friend with my Xbox One Kinect on Microsoft Edge, the problem...
  9. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...
  10. Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non: I still have the achievements that it gave me for the photos? Please help this is an Xbox 360 c436e454-7936-4d55-9623-21d3bd314a6f