How is the Kinect 2 ????

Discus and support How is the Kinect 2 ???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't even see a Dance Central forum lobby for X1. It makes me think the Kinect 2 and Dance central are junk? 3dff8f87-f25e-47bb-b471-58b7a1b8bfff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dc67, Jan 1, 2014.

1. dc67
    dc67 Guest

How is the Kinect 2 ????

I don't even see a Dance Central forum lobby for X1. It makes me think the Kinect 2 and Dance central are junk?

:)

dc67, Jan 1, 2014
  2. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Xbox One Wired Headset

No one knows how the mic of Kinect 2 is.

To compare it to Kinect 1 is silly IMO.

skys7, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Killer Instinct with kinect features.

Don't really see how this is different from the existing Kinect. I just hope that Kinect 2 is faster and better at recognising me. More than 1/2 the time I give up and just do it using the controller because Kinect is so bleeding slow.

XxxDarkheartxxX, Jan 1, 2014
  4. How is the Kinect 2 ????

I can tell you that i absolutely hated Kinect 1, Kinect 2 on the other hand is brilliant, I use it all the time, not for gaming though. Just for the voice and other nifty features it has, remember that this is just my opinion though.

GaryWinteringham, Jan 1, 2014
  5. It's surprisingly good. Voice is iffy if there's too much ambient noise or if the tv is too loud, but the actual issues I've run into are very minor.

NameLipsKarem, Jan 1, 2014
  6. dc67
    dc67 Guest
    That doesn't count in my books.......sorry

dc67, Jan 1, 2014
  7. PorQ 201
    PorQ 201 Guest
    Overall good, but of course does not come with minor issues. Sometimes won't read your commands or the hand pops up randomly on the screen. It is a great start though very handy. Have not played any dance games.

PorQ 201, Jan 1, 2014
  8. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

How is the Kinect 2 ????

@OP.. the K2 is just not for "dance" games... it acts as a second controller... easily navigating the XB1 apps... as for dance central not having it's own lobby.... I mean really...?? you will base something from this console off of that? pathetic

tohellnbak, Jan 1, 2014
  9. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Kinect 2 is awesome as far as navigating the UI. Now for games I dont know as I havent played any besides XBF. It seemed responsive enough. But if you are just wanting to know how it works for games like Dance Central you probably wont find the answer you
    seek here.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 1, 2014
  10. dc67
    dc67 Guest
    Like i said there is No X1 forum for Dance Central and yes it makes me worried that MS does want a Kinect 2 game being talked about and it also is crazy that when asking about K2 people talk about menu navigating.....Does anybody play K2 games?

11. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    I find kinect 2 not much better then kinect 1, it's still slow but more accurate and currently i don't find any use for it that it is just turned off.

Karma403, Jan 2, 2014
  12. Kinect 2 is miles better than the first. It could use a couple of tweaks and I'm sure in a future update will address them. Overall I'm very impressed.

SparkStormrider, Jan 2, 2014
  13. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

How is the Kinect 2 ????

No Dance Central forum but there is one for Just Dance
    forums.xbox.com/.../4123.aspx
    Im sure you could find out how kinect acts and works for that game

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  14. Connobi
    Connobi Guest
    I'm not sold on kinect 2 yet - seldom works when I ask it to. Kinect 1 works fine however. The jury is still out however as the 360 kinect is mounted on top of the tv, whereas the X1 kinect is on the TV stand. Near the TV speakers. & the screaming kids.
    Which is what I put ti down to. Gonna get a TV mount for it then make a proper judgement call then.

Connobi, Jan 3, 2014
  15. kaeruNkame
    kaeruNkame Guest
    My K2 works great. Auto-signon, power on, power off, and voice commands work for me (and my family) 90% of the time, which I think is pretty good for something as esoteric as recognizing sound patterns. Haven't tried the fitness apps yet, but I plan to
    soon...

kaeruNkame, Jan 3, 2014
Thema:

How is the Kinect 2 ????

1. How is the Kinect 2 ???? - Similar Threads - Kinect

2. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  5. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  6. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  7. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  8. For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?: I have an Xbox one kinect that my mother recently bought for my Xbox one S, yet it doesnt match any of the ports on the back of my xbox. So i have to ask, do i have to buy a completely new...
  9. Kinect issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issue: Good day, so I recently got my Xbox one updated using the latest offline update software, set up went well, however upon trying to plug in my Kinect I am met with an error "there was a problem...
  10. Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?): Hello and happy holidays to everyone, I have a problem here. I have an Xbox one, the black version and I want to Video chat with my friend with my Xbox One Kinect on Microsoft Edge, the problem...