How is the Game Pass for Windows still so tragically frustrating to use?

Discus and support How is the Game Pass for Windows still so tragically frustrating to use? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So this is just a rant, but almost every time I load the game pass for windows it hangs, or there's a launch code error. Then I end up spending more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maybraham_lincoln, Jun 2, 2023.

1. How is the Game Pass for Windows still so tragically frustrating to use?

So this is just a rant, but almost every time I load the game pass for windows it hangs, or there's a launch code error. Then I end up spending more time troubleshooting the issue than playing games.

God forbid I have a machine that I haven't launched in a few weeks boot up and try to install something on it or if it's behind on updates.

There's no detailed or verbose output, just hanging screens. I terminate processes, change settings, set updates, there's no rhyme or reason for these issues and every time it feels different.

submitted by /u/Maybraham_lincoln
    [link] [comments]

/u/Maybraham_lincoln, Jun 2, 2023
  2. ArchlordVampiro Win User

Second play though Want to cheat for the fun of it.

LOL @ Tragic Needs.

Remember Im using this for second play though to see how they are and if they kill or make it fun.
  3. CyrusReza Win User

Kinect is no longer required for Xbox One

Really, never seen a company shooting themselves in the foot like Microsoft has with this Xbox One ordeal.

Quite tragic really how they tried to force these changes upon us, but collectively we as gamers still have a voice!

Recognize and realize...
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

The Next Call of Duty Of 2012 (Rumor)

(Why does IGN always use some random woman to make their videos popular? It's so tragic).
  5. EchnaTron Win User

Can't login to Xbox (Beta)

Hi!

No, it's not confusing, just a little frustrating. I'm just waiting for the update that'll make it possible to use the app and my Game Pass. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm running out of games to play. These days everyone's pile of shame is higher
    than Keith Richards in his prime šŸ˜. Still, I'd love to try out some of the games on Game Pass.

I do Windows version 1903, though.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Is their any plans to delay the release of the Series X if the Pandemic gets worse in the United States

There are still no official communications about a delay, so the situation will have to be monitored. The release is expected in a few months and I think we'll only have to wait for the evolution of this tragic situation...
Thema:

How is the Game Pass for Windows still so tragically frustrating to use?

1. How is the Game Pass for Windows still so tragically frustrating to use? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Windows

2. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...: I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but now i cant install the game pass app. 669f409c-1ffc-4924-b160-961a33b673d9
  5. como hacer que windows reconosca juegos de xbox game pass instalados / how to make windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    como hacer que windows reconosca juegos de xbox game pass instalados / how to make windows...: ESPAƑOL VERSION: Hola, recientemente tuve que formatear la PC, al volver a instalar la app de Xbox, pude instalar 2 juegos de 3 que tenia, cuando los buscaba en gamepass me salia "jugar" y listo,...
  6. Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11: Already tried: 1- Resetting and repairing gaming services, Xbox app, Store app. 2- Clearing Xbox's app cache 3- Reinstalling gaming services 4- Deleting gaming services and gaming services net...
  7. Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store: Hi. I bought game pass (not Ultimate) a few weeks ago, and hoped to be able to download Starfield ahead of its release on the 6th Sept (tomorrow). However, there seems to be a bug on my...
  8. Windows XBox Game Pass game doesnt launch. I have an error code: -2015294512.That code only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows XBox Game Pass game doesnt launch. I have an error code: -2015294512.That code only...: I need help bc i pay for the game pass montly and a cant solve the problem. d29cf507-ee2b-476d-9d8b-f03799210606
  9. When trying to buy xbox game pass the xbox app crashes windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to buy xbox game pass the xbox app crashes windows 10: Already restpring scbos app and microsoft store as well as uninstalling and installing back again, nothing works, every time I click "join for X amount of money" it just crashes...
  10. Game Pass page on Xbox App on Windows 11 ,Will never load (just blank)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass page on Xbox App on Windows 11 ,Will never load (just blank): I am an Xbox insider(Windows Gaming Preview) for the past year . Today, i was opining the Xbox app to find that the Game Pass Page won't load any images or any thing ,Although the search bar in...