How is my Group Post Inappropriate?!

Discus and support How is my Group Post Inappropriate?! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] Where the heck is the “inappropriate content” located in my post? You Xbox employees don’t crack down on group postings where pedophile gamers... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MikeX6, Feb 4, 2023.

1. MikeX6
    MikeX6 Guest

How is my Group Post Inappropriate?! [​IMG]

Where the heck is the “inappropriate content” located in my post? You Xbox employees don’t crack down on group postings where pedophile gamers search for young girls to join their party. They are blatantly writing out certain age groups of girls that are only allowed to join into their party. Y’all don’t find that suspicious at all?!?! Yet, my message in “inappropriate”. Fix your system!

:)

MikeX6, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that post, its the algorithms and AI that now govern all messaging and posts on xbox, time to jump ship as they are working on having AI do all support soon too.
  3. kellywilke Win User

My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.

if you look on the group posts for rocket league tell me why I got banned compared to them… why didn’t the group post tell me I had “inappropriate content” in my post?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Cant post a looking for group post because my words are “inappropriate”

You do realize that posting anything other then lfg is against the LFG rules right?

So giving directions isn't a lfg valid post

"Hello I'm looking for lvl32s for raid in this instance "

That's q valid lfg post for example
  5. THEQUEITKID Win User

False xbox live enforcement

I've been using the group post to sell items for fallout 76 for awhile when did it this become inappropriate
  6. ngocphi Win User

What you can and cannot say on xbox??

That would be inappropriate

And not for what you think

Common USE common sense it's really not that difficult

Look at the first line LOOKING FOR GROUP

not rant about random things

The only thing you can post in looking for group is looking for group related things PERIOD
Thema:

1. How is my Group Post Inappropriate?! - Similar Threads - Group Post Inappropriate

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  4. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  5. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  6. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  7. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  8. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  9. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  10. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda