How Is my gamerpic harassing the community

Discus and support How Is my gamerpic harassing the community in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I feel like I shouldnt be suspended because no one ever texted me saying we have problem with ur picture and I have proof that my picture was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sinjack9284, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Sinjack9284
    Sinjack9284 Guest

I feel like I shouldnt be suspended because no one ever texted me saying we have problem with ur picture and I have proof that my picture was not harassing the community or anything else cause I showed my picture to my friends and they said there's nothing wrong with it and if I was to send u the picture I want u to tell me what's wrong with the picture cause I seen people that had pictures like mine and I'm not trying to be mean but I don't deserve a suspension and I just wanna be able to play online. And another thing I had this account about 1 year and there was nothing wrong with my gamer picture. I just want to let u know thats why I shouldn't be suspended.

:)

Sinjack9284, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information and to see about submitting a case review.
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

Bullying using Gamer Pics

Just report the gamerpic and report for harassment or bullying. Your friend would have to report them and block.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Someone is Impersonating Me.

Report & block the person via your console.Set communications to friends only if need be.

Someone having a similar gamertag or the same avatar/gamerpic as you is not against the rules.

If they are harassing you online then that is against the rules.

As mentioned,it takes time for the enforcement team do investigate a report as they get thousands every day,all of which need to be investigated.
  5. abc2101 Win User

Gamer pic banned

Yes I understand xbox support can't do anything only people who can is the enforcement team who people can't get in contact with. But my main question is if someone gets voice communication suspended because of a gamepic and it was not removed is it really because of the gamerpic? Also when did the enforcement team stop doing gamerpic suspensions? Normally if it's because of your gamerpic you get gamerpic suspended not communication suspended. Another thing is how they spammed my account with 12 or 9 4day suspension until it reached 8days. I hear the more suspensions you have on your account the worse the punishment and its a possibility of a permanent ban. So for them to add all them active suspensions to my account kinda have me thinking next time it's going to be permanent over a gamerpic that there is nothing wrong with out of all things.
  6. Gannon94 Win User

XCL - Ambassador and Tenure problems

Then how are people higher community levels if they can't gain tenure (a requirement to rank up)? Also doesnt explain the outdated gamerpic...
Thema:

1. How Is my gamerpic harassing the community - Similar Threads - gamerpic harassing community

2. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  3. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  4. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  5. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  6. gamerpic strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerpic strike: i have been give 1 on one acc and 2 on my other for changing a gamerpic and it came with no warning saying that the picture is not allowed i feel if the gamerpic is not good to use xbox should...
  7. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  8. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  9. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  10. Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...: Iv had an animated picture of putin as my gamerpic for over a year and never had a problem, for the last 4 month iv played single player games and don't play multilayer or chat with others etc,...