How is it we have a wired chat mic on next gen series X (thing is a beast) but we had a...
Discus and support How is it we have a wired chat mic on next gen series X (thing is a beast) but we had a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a pretty expensive surround sound setup so I don't use a headset but I need the chat mic for playing with friends. I can't stand headsets... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jimmorrison1771, Feb 28, 2022.
Thema:
How is it we have a wired chat mic on next gen series X (thing is a beast) but we had a...
Loading...
-
How is it we have a wired chat mic on next gen series X (thing is a beast) but we had a... - Similar Threads - wired chat mic
-
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Wired headset glitchy audio fix?
in XboX InsidersWired headset glitchy audio fix?: Im on an Xbox series S. I’m wearing a Razer Headset and it seems to constantly glitch. My controller is less than a month old and so is the headset. I keep having this issue, especially with... -
The Full Screen Experience is available for Xbox Insiders Starting today! - Xbox Wire
in XboX InsidersThe Full Screen Experience is available for Xbox Insiders Starting today! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest Will Begin Tomorrow! - Xbox Wire
in XboX InsidersProject Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest Will Begin Tomorrow! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest will start tomorrow and all Xbox Insiders on Windows PC are invited to join. Join the battle to triumph over the Archdemon’s forces and save humanity!... -
Xbox Insiders Can Stream and Play in New Ways with Xbox Game Pass Starting Today - Xbox Wire
in XboX InsidersXbox Insiders Can Stream and Play in New Ways with Xbox Game Pass Starting Today - Xbox Wire: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Available for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire
in XboX InsidersAvailable for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Anyone have 3D print files for a cable guard/clip to keep Series S controller wired?
in XboX InsidersAnyone have 3D print files for a cable guard/clip to keep Series S controller wired?: I’m trying to keep my Xbox Series S controller permanently wired with USB-C (no disconnects, no loose cable issues). I’m looking for a 3D printed solution — something like a cable guard, clip, or... -
Anyone know where I can find a replacement wire for the chat adapter?
in XBoX on ConsolesAnyone know where I can find a replacement wire for the chat adapter?: This is like my 4th chat adapter I've gone through, this last one has lasted 6 months but you bet your sweet a** it gave out and its not even the adapter itself, its the flimsy/ultra thin wire. So...