How is it that the enforcement team at Microsoft gets away with issuing unfair and unjust...

Discus and support How is it that the enforcement team at Microsoft gets away with issuing unfair and unjust... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know for a fact that this happens as it has happened to people I know and recently happened to me. I just recently got banned yesterday for a video... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kikkadoom, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Kikkadoom
    Kikkadoom Guest

How is it that the enforcement team at Microsoft gets away with issuing unfair and unjust...

I know for a fact that this happens as it has happened to people I know and recently happened to me. I just recently got banned yesterday for a video that was pinned to my profile that wasn't even uploaded to Xbox live by my me but someone else in a club that I am a part of (the video in question doesn't even break any TOS). The ban got issued after a salty player I ran into on a game got mad at me trying to say I reported them (I'm guessing they got banned in game because someone reported them). I'm guessing they thought I did it and proceeded to start spam reporting my profile, which I suspect because the time the ban was issued was shortly after they're message being sent (about 2 hours after their message). I would like to get this issue rectified as soon as possible since I don't like sitting talking to myself due to someone flipping out on me and getting me falsely banned. (playing games solo or without any communication is boring)

:)

Kikkadoom, Mar 7, 2023
  2. BeIovid Win User

How to submit a case review

In addition to the site being down, a lot of unjust/ unfair automatic bans are being given out, it's an issue we have to wait for the enforcement team to fix.
  3. Rostom L Win User

How is it that the enforcement team at Microsoft gets away with issuing unfair and unjust bans on people for doing absolutely nothing wrong?

I wish I had the option to double check your case and dispute it to them but unfortunately we do not have that option here.

If you want to give a suggestion or feedback to Xbox, you may share it to this link http://feedback.xbox.com/
  4. Rostom L Win User

How is it that the enforcement team at Microsoft gets away with issuing unfair and unjust bans on people for doing absolutely nothing wrong?

Hi Kikkadoom!

This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Please be advised that we cannot further assist you here in the forum regarding enforcement actions or suspensions because they're only being handled by the Xbox enforcement team.

Please go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ website using your account to check if you're eligible to apply for a case review.
  5. Kikkadoom Win User

Can you delete this question thread since Microsoft won't let me delete it myself
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

How long does it normally take for a case to be reviewed

It all depends on how many other cases the Enforcement team has to get through, and if they deem your ban unjust or not. There is no definitive answer such as x days.
Thema:

1. How is it that the enforcement team at Microsoft gets away with issuing unfair and unjust... - Similar Threads - enforcement team Microsoft

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  9. The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...: I had a gamer pic for two years, it was a picture of me in a pool. Yes i had no shirt on but it was not offensive. Someone complained on me ( probably a person i beat on COD) anyway now I have...
  10. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...