How is a first-time HWID banned justifiable?

Discus and support How is a first-time HWID banned justifiable? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My very first ban was a HWID ban (PC ban, basically). I've never been banned before, never punished or any way, shape, or form. On the 25th of March,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Deja4, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Deja4
    Deja4 Guest

My very first ban was a HWID ban (PC ban, basically). I've never been banned before, never punished or any way, shape, or form. On the 25th of March, 2022 I was hit with a permenant account suspension. Along with that, a PC ban from utalizing Xbox Live. How is this fair? I believe it should have been my 1 account, and if I did it again, then it would be more fair towards me, an Xbox Live user since 2015. I've also checked all my other accounts, they don't have active suspensions, so it's clearly a HWID ban.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1084300571634311198/1087756853439639602/image.png

:)

Deja4, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Deja4 Win User

My appeal was denied with no clear explaination from Microsoft, just a link to the enforcer website (stuff I already know). Why is microsoft like this.
  3. SladeSprenger Win User

My account got hardware banned off everything microsoft related and I really dont know why.

Both my console and pc were HWID Banned. Hardware Banned. I cant use anything xbox live related on either of them.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

How to change HWID

Hello Vasishth!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Friend, I understand that you want some guidance to find and change the ID of your computer or console.

Unfortunately it is not possible to change the device ID.

Are you encountering a problem with the services? If so, could you explain to me so I can help you better?

I'm waiting!
  5. Agent Blade4 Win User

Microsoft let us have unlimited name change or at least help

How is that justifying anything? “People would just change their names all the time” ok but explain how that justifies a paywall?
  6. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Player review tampering hack !

Every time you see them, report for system tampering. If your concerns are justified they will be banned.
Thema:

1. How is a first-time HWID banned justifiable? - Similar Threads - HWID banned justifiable

2. Are milsims banned from Xbox now?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are milsims banned from Xbox now?: Hi! I’ve been using Xbox services both console and PC for several years now. During this time, one of my favorite past times have been clanning and doing mislims on the Xbox platform. For the...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  5. Xbox banning

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox banning: I have a real problem with Microsoft/ Xbox I been with Xbox for the longest. I find it funny how I can be harassed by people on chat and here are some examples “Do you have Parkinson?” “Are you...
  6. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  7. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  8. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  9. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  10. How to change HWID

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change HWID: How do i change my HWID, i wanna change it so if its possible pls tell dbccd75c-3873-4fa2-b636-d9950fc6c374