How in the world do we disable the accessibility narrator in xbox version of Age of Enpires 2.

Discus and support How in the world do we disable the accessibility narrator in xbox version of Age of Enpires 2. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Game just dropped today on xbox, pc menus are different from the Xbox menus and turning off this blasted narrator is giving a headache. Hitting start... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StarlitNyx, Feb 1, 2023.

1. StarlitNyx
    StarlitNyx Guest

How in the world do we disable the accessibility narrator in xbox version of Age of Enpires 2.

Game just dropped today on xbox, pc menus are different from the Xbox menus and turning off this blasted narrator is giving a headache. Hitting start opens the settings menu, then there is options. If you turn off Menu narrator it does nothing. It's frustrating my husband and giving me a headache that we can't turn off this narrator.

:)

StarlitNyx, Feb 1, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

From the home main menu of the game, please click the settings icon at the upper right part then go to Options > Audio. At the right part, there is the Narrator section. You will have to uncheck everything there, after doing that, you will have to hit the confirm button to save the changes.
  3. DavidFilip2016 Win User

Following update: Cannot press X or Rb, voice says "command not available"

I forgot to post how this was actually resolved.

It was after the update 2 months ago.

We did 2 things, not sure which one exactly solved it, you can try each one by one:

1/ Disable Cortana (Settings -- All settings -- System - Cortana)

2/ Disable Narrator (Settings > All Settings > Ease of Access -- Narrator)
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

help

Hello Ghost Rider8672,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you playing Forza Horizon 4 on an Xbox One or Windows 10 computer? Are you referring to

the narrator on the Xbox One
    or an in-game narrator? The article we provided contains more information about the narrator for Xbox One and how to disable it.
  5. KirscheBuster Win User

Turn off narrator/voice

6. Kathy A. Win User

How to turn screen narration off

Hello Jade LaRose,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We know how inconvenient it is to hear the screen narrate turned on when you play a game. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you are hearing screen narration when you are in game however, upon checking the settings for narration it is disabled. We would like to know what games you are trying to play that plays this narration.

May we ask if you have checked the game's settings for accessibility if the narration was turned on? Or was it the Xbox settings narration was enabled?

Please read the guide here: Turn on and adjust Narrator | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. How in the world do we disable the accessibility narrator in xbox version of Age of Enpires 2. - Similar Threads - world disable accessibility

2. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  3. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  6. Monster Hunter World Cloud Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World Cloud Data: Hey, I see I have cloud saved data on my Xbox how do I retrieve it I created a new save and nothing popped up any way to just go into setting to download my cloud save on Monster hunter world?...
  7. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  8. How in the world I can get a hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the world I can get a hacked account back: My acount *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** been hacked and don't know how to get it back and need help 2e16f85f-9294-4172-aa5b-4c853055ccc6
  9. My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...: I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My freinds play on PE(pocket edtion) and i play on ps4. 0216b7ec-6d18-41df-8bbe-922dc296471c
  10. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...