How i fixed my gta v issues

Discus and support How i fixed my gta v issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded gta v a week ago. It did not work for me but a couple days ago i fixed the problem. My problem was a incomplete file. I fixed this by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeWaW, Jan 1, 2014.

1. MikeWaW
    MikeWaW Guest

I downloaded gta v a week ago. It did not work for me but a couple days ago i fixed the problem. My problem was a incomplete file. I fixed this by deleting the game then clear my system cache and then reinstalled the game. When you finish the download
    there should be four add ons. When you start downloading them stay on the game. Even though it takes a while to download them while on the game. Once you finish downloading them gta should start working for you. Hope this helped

:)

MikeWaW, Jan 1, 2014
  2. addyb
    addyb Guest
    Gaming to tide you over til launch

My gta v keeps hard freezing on the same level. Apparently an issue with older 360's according to what I read online. How i fixed my gta v issues :( How i fixed my gta v issues :(

addyb, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Digital download gives "disc unreadable" error

Hi Quentarus, I know it can be very frustrating when a game you pay money for doesn't want to work. Try this, this has been known to fix issues with disk error messages for digital games. Ok try deleting GTA V, then download some demos that add upto the
    size of GTA V, in this case we're talking about 12gb with the extra packs installed. Once you have done that, then redownload GTA V, hopefully the problem will be fixed. Let us know if it helps.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Kevin BC96
    Kevin BC96 Guest

Is this how u fixed the online issues with the download packs?

Kevin BC96, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Kevin BC96 Win User

Is this how u fixed the online issues with the download packs?
  6. FauxContainer53 Win User

Update not found

how can i fix the same problem in gta v
  7. Nik120V Win User

GTA V on demand unreadable disc error

Erasing and redownloading seemed to fix the issue with GTA V, but not Forza Horizon
  8. ConcreteShark50 Win User

Sea of thieves crashes immediately after launching, and shows only the logo

This same thing happened to me with GTA V. I looked it up and found out that it is because of a synchronization issue. To fix this, i simply changed the time zone of my xbox.
  9. Pixie RS Win User

Xbox Update Failed Everything All Good!

Same issue here and spent a good portion of my afternoon with support to fix it and it is still not fixed. All games but GTA V work just fine. Looks like I will be working on bettering my CoD AW K/D
Thema:

1. How i fixed my gta v issues - Similar Threads - fixed gta issues

2. How to fix gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix gta 5: I just got gta 5. I have everything needed, a new 16gb flash drive and both disc..both are brand new... I first installed disc one then put in disc two but it's always saying there is something...
  3. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  4. How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam: So i have this issue for about a day now anytime i launch GTA i get endless loadings and i cant get into online or story mode i tried Reinstalling the game, Updating drivers and Windows... I dont...
  5. GTA V wont install how to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V wont install how to fix: Every time I try to download it the network download is able to completely finish, but the actual disc part of the download wont??? please help! d9ac4f5f-373a-41a2-95b2-32bcddebcf3d
  6. My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?: Hello, I Have recently built a gaming pc, my problem is that whenever I play GTA V the system reboots or crashes after 5-15 mins of playing it. Specs of system: Motherboard: ROG STRIX B550-A...
  7. How do I fix, the pop up on gta online on my other account that says failed to find...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix, the pop up on gta online on my other account that says failed to find...: When ever I'm on my main account on GTA online it let's me join my friends but when I switch to my other account it let's me into gta but doesn't let me join my friends, when I accept their invite...
  8. how to fix gta 5 download on a xbox X series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix gta 5 download on a xbox X series: I’ve been trying to download GTA 5 on my Xbox X series and it won’t download. Its been stopping at 58 percent. Not only that it keeps saying installation stopped when I try again....
  9. How do I fix GTA 5 stuttreing often ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix GTA 5 stuttreing often ?: I had been experiencing a new insecurity in GTA 5 game that I called it Stutterotropia. you see, Stutterotropia is a problem that the game receives stutters incontinuous for 0.02 seconds....
  10. How do I fix GTA V (Xbox 360) freezing on the loading screen everytime I try to launch the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix GTA V (Xbox 360) freezing on the loading screen everytime I try to launch the...: When I put my GTA V (Xbox 360) disc and launch it, after a few seconds of the loading screen, it just freezes my entire Xbox 360. I have tried clearing the cache on every storage device,...