how i deactivate parental control

Discus and support how i deactivate parental control in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i'm the only owner, and i certainly don't have any kids, i bought a new pc and try to install skyrim on the xbox app but for some reason it says an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luxier, May 25, 2022.

1. Luxier
    Luxier Guest

i'm the only owner, and i certainly don't have any kids, i bought a new pc and try to install skyrim on the xbox app but for some reason it says an adult should install it and i don't know what to do know

:)

Luxier, May 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and then check if there is an organizer account linked to yours. If there is, they need to manage it for you but if not simply follow the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Search for Xbox App > Advanced Options > Repair > Reset.

After that re-launch, the Xbox App and then try again.
  3. killerkaesar Win User

Child account cannot go online.

For Battlefront the Account linked with EA has to have the parental control deactivated :)
  4. HellspawnRei Win User

Error code 8C230002

5. VinMsr Win User

adding a friend

it could be parental controlled, try checking by going to the settings ... if it is activated, deactivate it and try again
  6. [KND] Killer Win User

Parental control

"a year a go or so i sold it, but i forgot to deactivate the parental control, i have no access to the console"

As i said i have no access to the console so i cant deactivate it through it...

Thank you,
Thema:

1. how i deactivate parental control - Similar Threads - deactivate parental control

2. Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated: I am trying too sign into an account that i have not signed in for around 2 years so therefore I forgot the password the issue is I don't know how too reset my password as i cannot get the key...
  3. Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?: I have a deactivated and hacked account. I was wondering if Xbox can give me new copies of the games I lost on a new account. 7998f15f-1164-44df-8ae7-7c9f246f571e
  4. * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account: Hi, My Xbox account was linked to an old Hotmail account I had, due to inactivity it has now been deleted. I am now unable to sign into Xbox with it. Is there any way of me retrieving the Xbox...
  5. How to deactivate Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deactivate Xbox live: How to deactivate Xbox live 932c2431-e1a7-4260-bd6e-54c5c24b8c8b
  6. how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?: Hey so i recently started playing Lol again and i saw that someone logged into my account while i wasn't using it and got me banned you can see it on the match history. (ijittqerr8888 username on...
  7. Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!): Hello, I am very upset to find out today that my Minecraft account is permanently deactivated. I was never informed via email that this would happen, so I feel that it is extremely unfair that I...
  8. How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my current EA account so I can use ea play through game pass. However everytime I try to link it via EA it says my account is already linked to an email that...
  9. How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?: I created an account with an email that didn’t belong to me. I got that resolved and switched it to one of my personal emails. I currently had my Xbox damaged due to lightning, but I’m trying to...
  10. can they deactivate “astrostar”

in XBoX Accessibility
    can they deactivate “astrostar”: the name “astrostar” belongs to an account with 0 gamerscore that owns no games and has a default xbox 360 profile picture. i was wondering if it would be deactivated or have it’s gamertag changed...