how i can unblock or unbanned my account because when i try to log in the told me ur accoun...

Discus and support how i can unblock or unbanned my account because when i try to log in the told me ur accoun... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; itried to return my account and then the account got blocked or banned they think theres a hacker try to take it but when i tried to log in they told... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by noorkhteb, Jan 18, 2023.

1. noorkhteb
    noorkhteb Guest

how i can unblock or unbanned my account because when i try to log in the told me ur accoun...

itried to return my account and then the account got blocked or banned they think theres a hacker try to take it but when i tried to log in they told me theres no account like that what can i do

:)

noorkhteb, Jan 18, 2023
  2. bmda Win User

Microsoft Rewards Suspension

So will i get unbanned? Deleting the accoun will everything resety and start me over new?
  3. JERMAINE BYRUM Win User

Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

How can I get my account unblocked for logging in the wrong password to many times?
  4. Blaine Bingham Win User

Two People Unblocking Each Other

No I never answered my own question. If you read carefully, I said I know what to do to unblock somebody. Then I asked how can I unblock somebody when we've blocked each other? This means I explained that I know how to unblock somebody when he hasn't
    blocked me. This means things are harder to deal with when we've blocked each other because if I send him a message, invite or friends request, he won't get either of them so that I can unblock him, same thing visa-versa if he tries to unblock me. I was
    asking if there's another way to unblock somebody when he's also blocked me, such as, is there a block list for me to unblock him from or can I unblock him by contacting Xbox Live?
  5. Insekticida Win User

Bought a new Xbox, can't download my profile...

Yes, it's the same account I'm posting with here. When I try to log in from the link you gave me it says I need to unblock my account. I never got the CODE they were supposed to send me neither...
  6. AMBER110407 Win User

BANNED ACCOUNT

Hi DR HELLABANDZ..UR not going to get it unbanned because i got a console and account ban and iv done notting worng..
Thema:

1. how i can unblock or unbanned my account because when i try to log in the told me ur accoun... - Similar Threads - unblock unbanned account

2. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  3. Unblocking on Java Edition Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unblocking on Java Edition Help: I have a friend of mine blocked on Minecraft Java Edition, no idea how (must have blocked him ages ago) and I need to unblock him now, because I can't see any messages he sends which is very...
  4. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  5. How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?: I followed the steps mentioned in this URL: https://en.help.roblox.com/now-gg-roblox-login-and-play-roblox-unblocked and successfully got Roblox Unblocked on my device. However, after playing...
  6. 2024 and Still No Unblock Feature

in XboX Insiders
    2024 and Still No Unblock Feature: Couldn't find this subject in any other thread so I am sorry if it already exists. However, doesn't change the fact it is nearly 2024 and Microsoft still has not developed away to unblock users...
  7. Can i have my account unblocked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i have my account unblocked?: Dear Microsoft team I was wondering if i could get unblocked because i have a really slow computer and am really impatient so sent "TOO MANY REQUESTS" and got blocked (it was just like 8 request...
  8. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  9. Unban my accout please i got banned for no reason xboxx please unblock or unban me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban my accout please i got banned for no reason xboxx please unblock or unban me: Unban or unblock me xbox please i don't do nothing a guy banned me c0b91374-724b-47b5-8246-b09d438d364f
  10. Please fix/unban/unblock my main account XGunxRumX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please fix/unban/unblock my main account XGunxRumX: Hey Xbox, so hopefully this doesnt get taken down; as below Is a SS of why and how I got Perma Ban on Xbox. So basically for 4 months now my account had been blocked and banned, and I’ve tried...