How I can disable achievement window in game? Xbox series S

Discus and support How I can disable achievement window in game? Xbox series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find a way how to disable this window... 54c30d77-37dc-45e8-8afc-b98bc3e75c6d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Volodymyr Noskov, Jan 26, 2023.

1. How I can disable achievement window in game? Xbox series S

I can't find a way how to disable this window...

:)

Volodymyr Noskov, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do you mean the pop-op when you get an achievement or is there a list of achievements on your screen when playing the game?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Press the Xbox button the controller and scroll right to the Game Activity tab. Go to Achievements and turn off the achievement tracker.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one upgrade to Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X

Hi,

• You can play disc based Xbox One and BC games on a Series X. The Series S does not have a Blu-ray drive. Series S is a digital only console. You can't play discs on it.
    • Xbox accounts work on Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows 10, Series X and S. All you need to do is sign in. All your digital games/DLCs, achievements and save games come with you. You don't need a separate account for Series X/S. In addition, your Xbox account
      will continue to function on any of your old consoles. You just won't be able to sign in on two devices with one account at the same time.
  5. JimBox32 Win User

0% Gamerscore games

The only way to delete you achievements is ONLY on the 360. I dunno how to do it on Windows 10 or the Windows 10 Dash update. My point of view, ALL achievements should be disabled.
  6. JosephG7 Win User
Thema:

1. How I can disable achievement window in game? Xbox series S - Similar Threads - disable achievement window

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  5. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  6. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  7. Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?: Causing a problem with Dying Light 2 on pc. Sound wants to keep switching to controller headphone jack. Since I don't use the jack (and have no plans to ever use it) the game sound cuts out...
  8. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  9. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  10. How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm?: I am playing a new realm with my friends and I don't want to earn achievements. I want to save all the achievements in a different world where I record. I don't want to force my friend to put it...