How have lost all my game credits and cars and houses in Forza horizon 5

Discus and support How have lost all my game credits and cars and houses in Forza horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why have I lost all my game credits my houses and cars c7cc1f66-24a4-4b6e-a37c-e45daaf369aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xREDxDRAGONx, Nov 23, 2022.

1. xREDxDRAGONx
    xREDxDRAGONx Guest

Why have I lost all my game credits my houses and cars

:)

xREDxDRAGONx, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

xREDxDRAGONx, I'm sorry but I have no way to inform you about this, only the official support of forza will be able to enter your account to analyze your situation

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Purchase issue

Hi Victoria,

Just to confirm, is the VIP Membership the DLC that you bought for your son? This is the only one with 3 cars (all Forza Edition) which are:

[1999] Ford Racing Puma

[1969] Dodge Charger R/T

[2011] BMW X5 M

If the above cars aren’t automatically added to the garage, you may need to go to the in-game Auction House and purchase the cars (for free) as explained here:

How to Add Your DLC Cars to Your Garage on FH5 - Forza Support

Refer to the Forza Horizon 5 VIP FAQ for more info where it highlights everything else included in this DLC, and there’s a troubleshooting guide at the end of the page.

Also, verify that the content is for FH5 and not the previous FH4, as the DLCs and add-ons (as well as game data/progress, etc) are only compatible in the game it was purchased for.

Hope this helps.
  4. RioJurgens Win User

Forza Horizon 4 to 5

Can I transfer all my cars, credits, level, and other stuff from Forza Horizon 4 to 5? If not can you guys please make it so that we could transfer stuff to the new forza horizon 5. I really don't want to start all over
    It took an extra year so hopefully I want it too.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Problemas con el complemento Pase de coches y con el modo multijugador xbox live (Problems with the car pass complement and the Xbox Live multiplayer mode)

Hey Juan thanks for the patience! We found this information on the

description of the Car pass
    :

Get 42 extra cars at one low price! The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass will deliver two new cars to your game every week over a 21-week period beginning
    October 2, 2018. If you start playing the game after this period has begun, all previously released cars included with the Car Pass will be available for your game garage. All cars included in the Car Pass grant you a one-time only, free addition of each car
    to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost.

Which means the content might be installed correctly but the content might not have been released yet.

Now the multiplayer information is posted to the Forza Forums check them out and let us know how it goes!

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_search.aspx?search=multiplayer#0|5
  6. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
Thema:

1. How have lost all my game credits and cars and houses in Forza horizon 5 - Similar Threads - lost game credits

2. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  3. Lost games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost games: Hi my son has an xbox one s, he was playing on it last night then switched it off and went to bed. He got up this morning and switched it back on and it came up saying restarting do not switch...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  6. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  7. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  8. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  9. How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....: How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt. Please help me 037869fc-4365-4453-92a8-62276c208890
  10. I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...: What I believe has happened is that when I linked my account with Epic Games it had created a new account to replace my old account. I had tried to get my old account by unlinking from Epic Games...