How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Discus and support How get alpha/alpha skip head ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would love to help Microsoft with the Xbox one but I'm in beta there is a way for Microsoft to be interested in me and give me a chance to enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J U R 4 S S l C, Aug 4, 2019.

  1. How get alpha/alpha skip head ?


    I would love to help Microsoft with the Xbox one but I'm in beta there is a way for Microsoft to be interested in me and give me a chance to enter the forbidden zone, I would like helped but my options are very limited I do not know what to do more

    :)
     
    J U R 4 S S l C, Aug 4, 2019
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

    It's pretty much all been explained.As long as you give valuable feedback ( not feedback just for the sake of giving feedback),complete the quests & surveys on the insider app etc. then you'll have more of a chance of getting an alpha invite when a space
    becomes available.

    There's nothing more than that you can do.
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

    We Beta ring insiders don't wait that long to get updates after Alpha ring. Just keep giving good feedback about bugs and features, and I'm sure you'll be invited soon.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

    Most of the Alpha insiders i know of has been doing it for 4 years or more.
  5. kRevali Win User

    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

    Just keep submitting feedback so can become a valuable insider for MS, I have been an insider (not for xbox tho) since Windows 8 beta came out a long time ago but I wasn't consistent with feedback and stuff like that
  6. Drizzle J Win User

    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

    You just have to be an active member involved for 3-5 months and then continue afterwards!
Thema:

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Loading...
  1. How get alpha/alpha skip head ? - Similar Threads - alpha alpha skip

  2. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  7. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...