How far can Xbox remote play reach?

Discus and support How far can Xbox remote play reach? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently went on vacation and I was wondering, how far can the Xbox remote play feature reach in miles? 453d474d-c90f-4bf6-a787-93f56e779028 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Rash2074, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Rash2074
    Rash2074 Guest

I recently went on vacation and I was wondering, how far can the Xbox remote play feature reach in miles?

:)

Rash2074, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Default_570 Win User

remote play was designed for the household on the same network

still with the network setup properly remote play can be played over the internet
  3. SeriouslyBarcode Win User

Hello @Rash2074

To Answer your Question About 'Xbox remote play feature reach in miles?' It Depends on your Network and your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Most Likely it's how it's performance Runs.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Regarding your question, I will need you to please try checking this link for more information Xbox Support.
  5. Rash2074 Win User

What would I need to have remote play work over my current network and the one my Xbox is on?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox series X as a game server

Hello, STMALO. Thanks for reaching out. I'm an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox user. I'll be glad to help you out.

I don't think there's a way to play from multiple devices at the same time. You can take a look at Xbox Remote Play but you play only on one device at a time.

About Xbox Remote Play:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/remote-play

Here is a guide on how to set up Xbox Remote Play:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

You can also play using Game Pass Ultimate from 2 devices at the same time (two computers, or one Xbox and one computer), but there are some games available only on PC and others only on Xbox.
Thema:

1. How far can Xbox remote play reach? - Similar Threads - far remote play

2. Image quality on retina screen far below expectations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Image quality on retina screen far below expectations: I recently got a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for cloud gaming on an iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5 inches, 2017 with a Radeon Pro 555 2 GB). I thought that would amount to the same thing as pairing a...
  3. Can't install Far Cry 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Far Cry 6: Specifically that game. Other games will install fine. When I click install, absolutely nothing happens. No response at all. e0417176-890e-43ae-ab53-b2c5ac2382b2
  4. Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...: Xbox One S 'from ~2018 hasn't been used in about a year. When made operational, all screens move subject (cursor) to the far right of the display and won't return to normal operation. I've...
  5. Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?: Can I play far cry 6 multiplayer with my son if we're on different platforms (me on PC and son on Xbox One) if we're both using Xbox game pass? Please advise. 126087b8-2732-4d65-a8fe-b2ff808ce27d
  6. Main external monitor recommends display scale to 100% but it's too far zoomed out compared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main external monitor recommends display scale to 100% but it's too far zoomed out compared...: My monitor recommends my displace scale to be set to 100%, but that's too far zoomed out compared to the 125% I use. I know it's zoomed out because everything is blurry and comparing it to my...
  7. Far cry 5 lags.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 5 lags.: Device name ADSD Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.88 GB usable) Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  8. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25
  9. MS repair taking 6 weeks so far

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS repair taking 6 weeks so far: I sent my elite 2 controller to Microsoft repair 6 weeks ago with the label that MS support provided. I haven't gotten the controller back and no acknowlegement that they received it. When I try...
  10. How to Play Far Cry 3 (360) Split Screen on Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Far Cry 3 (360) Split Screen on Series S?: Hello, I'm getting a hard time trying to activate split screen and I don't even know if there's such an option for this game on Series S. According to the word on the internet, you should...