How exactly does the auto enforcement of strikes work?
Discus and support How exactly does the auto enforcement of strikes work? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Earlier today I had someone PM me while I was playing Xbox. Long story short this person creates multiple profiles to harass myself and my teenage... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Taylor Cook, Jan 23, 2025.
Thema:
How exactly does the auto enforcement of strikes work?
Loading...
-
How exactly does the auto enforcement of strikes work? - Similar Threads - exactly does auto
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
why are all of my controllers are "drifting" up in the exact same way. WINDOWS 11
in XBoX Games and Appswhy are all of my controllers are "drifting" up in the exact same way. WINDOWS 11: All 3 of my Xbox One controllers have the same exact drift on the right stick when connected to my Windows 11 PC — the stick slowly moves upward until it's maxed out, even when I’m not touching... -
How is my Xbox account? The exact month, day and year.
in XBoX on ConsolesHow is my Xbox account? The exact month, day and year.: I wanna know when my 10 years of service is going to happen. f5b24d49-5c64-4ae7-b922-4083dadcadba -
What did the most recent controller update do exactly?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat did the most recent controller update do exactly?: My controller did an update (or i finally got around to doing it) and i just want to know what exactly it did 37b9ec81-65f8-404d-b094-e55373eb848d -
I got a two day suspension and i’m not exactly sure why.
in XBoX AccessibilityI got a two day suspension and i’m not exactly sure why.: I was given a 2 day suspension on my Xbox profile. This came at me as a surprise as I don't believe I have done anything to warrant a suspension, I believe this was possibly a mistake, so If... -
Why will the password reset form not work for me? I have filled it out with the exact same...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy will the password reset form not work for me? I have filled it out with the exact same...: Why will the password reset form not work for me? I have filled it out with the exact same information 7 days ago and now it won’t accept it. No one will help me fill it out over the phone, I have... -
How can someone put a profile account exactly like mine and basically take over my XBox X,...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow can someone put a profile account exactly like mine and basically take over my XBox X,...: They have made me the guest account, moved digital games so they are gone. Changed the pin in most of the settings that aĺoqs me to factory rest which if I, have to do I will but I want it to be... -
So why exactly can't i play online?
in XBoX AccessibilitySo why exactly can't i play online?: So I've given it about a month for the enforcement team to add details on why exactly they suspended my account and still there's no details available? looking at it made me realize that I didn't... -
How exactly does this call for a suspension?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow exactly does this call for a suspension?: [img] Ended up making a group post for my cousin so he could play among us on my Xbox, the group post ending up getting reported and now in suspended. Great. 7c851652-addb-46f7-b91d-c8b9ce2c85d4