how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

Discus and support how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know this is a weird question but my xbox live just ended an hour ago but i thought i had all day (7th of April) until midnight. So does it end the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gmjones97, Apr 10, 2019.

  1. Gmjones97
    Gmjones97 Guest

    how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold


    I know this is a weird question but my xbox live just ended an hour ago but i thought i had all day (7th of April) until midnight. So does it end the time you enter the membership code or when its midnight for xbox??

    :)
     
    Gmjones97, Apr 10, 2019
    #1
  2. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

    how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

    Oh that makes sense. when i had the 360 i thought it ran u till midnight lol thank you, i wasnt sure but makes total sense now
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

    The xbox live membership time is calculated from the moment the membership is active under that account.
  4. Alanisreno Win User

    how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

    Yes unfortunately the time it gets activated on is the start time of the amount of time you paid for.
  5. ApproachSpeed Win User

    how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

    Hi there, i am Liam, an Xbox Ambassador!

    I would love to help you but i’m not quite understanding your question. If you could please either go into more depth or rephrase your question that would be great!

    Thank you,

    Liam.
  6. light004 Win User

    how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

    I believe its based on time rather then date for example if you started it at 7:15pm 8/4/18 it will end on at 7:15pm 8/5/19.
Thema:

how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

Loading...
  1. how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold - Similar Threads - does end someone's

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  6. When does Xbox 360 Support End?

    in XBoX on Windows
    When does Xbox 360 Support End?: When Does 360 Support End? I’m asking Because I Have This Stored Away 360. And is There Anything Else I Need To Know? If so, please put Something Here. 53ca3a3a-5976-432f-a411-a495ce8b1db5
  7. Where does your prejudice on cursing end?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where does your prejudice on cursing end?: I am a frustrated adult gamer that feels hitting people with year long suspensions from multiplayer for using explicit language is unethical and appalling. You seriously don’t take into account...
  8. Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...: Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on the console. For example if I boot up a cloud game will it kick off whoever is on my console?...
  9. Why does xbox give me a new suspension before one even ends.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox give me a new suspension before one even ends.: My friends reported me on the xbox app as a "joke" and xbox gave me a suspension for 8 days now 1 day before this suspension ended they gave me a new suspension i have tried to appeal it and they...
  10. I got a ban and the end date is Indefinite would does it mean because if its a permanent...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a ban and the end date is Indefinite would does it mean because if its a permanent...: I got a ban and the end date is Indefinite would does it mean because if its a permanent ban then can you give me one more chance cause I don't want to buy a new Xbox just to start from scratch on...