How does this comment violate community standards?

Discus and support How does this comment violate community standards? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recieved a 4 day ban, the first and only in 11 years of service. I commented on a rockstar post "yall killed online for gta lol" I have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chrisedwards_377, Jan 8, 2023.

1. How does this comment violate community standards?

I recieved a 4 day ban, the first and only in 11 years of service. I commented on a rockstar post "yall killed online for gta lol"

I have the screenshot of the ban, but dont know how to upload it to this post. Ive spent 3 hours on the phone with Microsoft, who claim they cant see the reason for my ban, and tell me that i cant have it reviewed after it ends. It ends tomorrow night, with 4 days without a responseon the review i requested.

Ive canceled my order of a Series X because of it, and plan to cancel my Ultimate subscription on my One X as well. My question now is, will my 4 days of ban from ALL multi-player be returned to me?

:)

chrisedwards_377, Jan 8, 2023
  2. IseeALight Win User

I hope they help me out. I just received a 4 day suspension for having the Grinch as my profile picture. I'm assuming it was from mass reporting, but I'm not sure.
  3. chrisedwards_377 Win User

After a review Microsoft reversed my ban, admitted it was done in bad faith, but refuse to return the 3 days of lost service i paid for due to the issue.

My advice would be moving to sony, who requires a review prior to lost of services
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Sony ban as well but least with Sony it is not controlled by useless AI that is broken.
  5. chrisedwards_377 Win User

Thanks for the help! I did ask for a review, but was told by the rep after the ban ends, they wont proceed with a review, even if i requested it while still under a ban.

I suppose its time to leave Microsoft and move to Sony
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the suspension and to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team do not use the forums. They do not provide any sort of refund or compensation for suspensions.
Thema:

1. How does this comment violate community standards? - Similar Threads - does comment violate

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  4. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  5. LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.: I tried to watch hulu one day, started up the controller and console like normal, was able to open hulu with the buttons but after that all buttons except L3 R3 RT LT stopped working, I've tried...
  6. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  7. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  8. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  9. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  10. Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode: Today I left the Xbox series x in shutdown mode to download forza horizon 5 and I left it for about 6 hours and when I came back I noticed that the Xbox fan was off and when I turned on Xbox...