How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements?

Discus and support How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements? ca5a7555-bbfc-4bfa-ba33-c427ab0228eb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobogearsWJR, Oct 22, 2017.

  1. RobogearsWJR
    RobogearsWJR Guest

    How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements?


    How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements?

    :)
     
    RobogearsWJR, Oct 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Need help with achivements!!! ~PLEASE HELP~

    Hi. I just unlcoked about 7 xbox achivements in one day and for them all there is no time stamp which really bothers me. Does anyone know how to add them?
     
    VirtualBiscut, Oct 22, 2017
    #2
  3. report

    [quote user="BongKaos"]Please mind the time stamp[/quote]

    What does the time stamp matter when he is asking a new question, he not responding to the OP.

    [quote user="BongKaos"]Vibez has commented in other topics..... yet not one of his own. [/quote]

    Maybe as a new user he doesn`t know how to create a new thread,maybe as an ambassador you should assist instead of pick fault.

    [quote user="BongKaos"] GOOD LUCK!!!![/quote]

    Why the need to shout this at the end of every post when its totally out of context?
     
    THEOWENKILLER, Oct 22, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements?

    As long as you're signed into Live while playing it's connected to the internet and can pull data about what time it is.
     
    Smwutches, Oct 22, 2017
    #4
  5. RobogearsWJR
    RobogearsWJR Guest
    Thanks for the quick reply!
     
    RobogearsWJR, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches Win User

    How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements?

    As long as you're signed into Live while playing it's connected to the internet and can pull data about what time it is.
  7. RobogearsWJR Win User

    How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements?

    Thanks for the quick reply!
  8. MildewyTadpole Win User

    I Can't get my extra skins on gears of war 3

    All I can tell you is that "Everyone" that I know or have talked to that has this skin has the achievement unlocked AND has a time stamp on it. Everyone that does not have it unlocked either does not have the achievement or has it and DOES NOT have a time
    stamp on it.... This is the way it is as of right now and yes I have the skin and the achievement WITH A TIME STAMP
  9. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

    Achievements not unlocking

    my achievements for dismantle 50 items, decode 25 items and a change of heart took 9 days to unlock. i should have had those achievements earlier then the time stamp says on my GS card. this seems to be a common thing with xbox one, achievements taking days
    to unlock. hopefully MS figures out why this happens and fixes it.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox 360 score still missing

    Encharted Arms has no online only achievements.

    It's nothing to do with me,i don't work for Microsoft.

    You don't seem to understand,it is impossible to have online only achievements without a time/date stamp unless you mod that achievement.All of the excuses you describe can't happen.

    If you are connected to live you will always have a time/date stamp next to the achievement you unlocked.You have one of the vidmaster achievements on Halo 3 without a time/date stamp which is a dead giveaway,that achievement can't be earnt offline,you
    have several "win xxx amount of ranked online games" achievements without a time/date stamp on a Basketball game,the only way to unlock those achievements without a time/date stamp is by modding

    The evidence is there for everyone to see,your Gamerscore has been modded despite what you say & you will never get it back.

    Microsoft haven't "screwed" you out of your achievements,the person tha modded them did that.
Thema:

How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements?

Loading...
  1. How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements? - Similar Threads - does figure stamp

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]