How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements?

Discus and support How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements? ca5a7555-bbfc-4bfa-ba33-c427ab0228eb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobogearsWJR, Oct 22, 2017.

1. RobogearsWJR
    RobogearsWJR Guest

:)

RobogearsWJR, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Need help with achivements!!! ~PLEASE HELP~

Hi. I just unlcoked about 7 xbox achivements in one day and for them all there is no time stamp which really bothers me. Does anyone know how to add them?

VirtualBiscut, Oct 22, 2017
  3. report

[quote user="BongKaos"]Please mind the time stamp[/quote]

What does the time stamp matter when he is asking a new question, he not responding to the OP.

[quote user="BongKaos"]Vibez has commented in other topics..... yet not one of his own. [/quote]

Maybe as a new user he doesn`t know how to create a new thread,maybe as an ambassador you should assist instead of pick fault.

[quote user="BongKaos"] GOOD LUCK!!!![/quote]

Why the need to shout this at the end of every post when its totally out of context?

THEOWENKILLER, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

As long as you're signed into Live while playing it's connected to the internet and can pull data about what time it is.

Smwutches, Oct 22, 2017
  5. RobogearsWJR
    RobogearsWJR Guest
    Thanks for the quick reply!

RobogearsWJR, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

As long as you're signed into Live while playing it's connected to the internet and can pull data about what time it is.
  7. RobogearsWJR Win User

Thanks for the quick reply!
  8. MildewyTadpole Win User

I Can't get my extra skins on gears of war 3

All I can tell you is that "Everyone" that I know or have talked to that has this skin has the achievement unlocked AND has a time stamp on it. Everyone that does not have it unlocked either does not have the achievement or has it and DOES NOT have a time
    stamp on it.... This is the way it is as of right now and yes I have the skin and the achievement WITH A TIME STAMP
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

XBox One Controller Blinking despite charged battery?

Kinda like how this time stamp is light years ahead of the Original support questions time stamp!
  10. BongKaos Win User

Sharing XBOX One Achievements On Facebook

May I ask why it matters??? It does show what console your using JPL...... Please mind the time stamp.
Thema:

1. How does the Xbox figure out what time to stamp achievements? - Similar Threads - does figure stamp

2. Does the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How...: In addition to webpage translation, what other ways can I make this webpage display in Chinese? xbox.com/en-US/play How to find XGPU games that support Chinese language?...
  3. Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?: Why is my account banned when it can't even show me why? [img] b55992f7-9bad-46f0-bd1e-2fa62d5c90a6
  4. xbox game bar party chat wont pick up my voice but the audio widget does

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar party chat wont pick up my voice but the audio widget does: “so maybe someone can help, for about a month now i can not talk in game bar chat. it picks up my mic under the voice section for the mix widget, and discord works as well. ive done everything ive...
  5. Why does call back not work at all?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does call back not work at all?: For a company as big as Microsoft the support really does suck, Ive been trying to get a call back for weeks now and it the only reply I get is this "we are unable to process your request for a...
  6. Why does my Xbox one keeps disconnecting from the wifi??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one keeps disconnecting from the wifi??: My Xbox keeps disconnecting from my wifi and I don't know what to do.. I restarted the modem, its nothing wrong with the wifi its the console. It disconnects every other hour and the only way I...
  7. What time does security info update?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time does security info update?: Hi. My 30 day waiting time is up today and my security info should update so I can reset my password. Does anyone know what time this will be done? Thanks. Andy...
  8. Does anybody know how to rotate the screen on Xbox cloud gaming I can figure it out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to rotate the screen on Xbox cloud gaming I can figure it out: My phone started glitching and Somehow it ended up with my screen being rotated and I can’t figure out how to change it back to the original somebody please help us I genuinely have searched all...
  9. I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've...: The captcha s are almost inhumanly possible 4ecf5295-8264-4e03-84b1-81f31ada39e3
  10. Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...: I have an Elite Series 2 controller. It randomly and constantly disconnects for a second or two. It happens multiple times a day. I'll be in the middle of the game and it'll disconnect and the...