how does the rewards program actually work?

Discus and support how does the rewards program actually work? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i still dont know how it works, i read awhile back that you get back a % of what you spent and if your gamerscore is over 35K that you get a higher %.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NoCo-[xboxvenue], Oct 18, 2016.

1. how does the rewards program actually work?

i still dont know how it works, i read awhile back that you get back a % of what you spent and if your gamerscore is over 35K that you get a higher %. and that you also get something on your birthday. just trying to figure it out.

:)

NoCo-[xboxvenue], Oct 18, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I got points?

Actually rewards points did start to go out today. so they would be from the rewards program if thats how many you had ready to deposit.

Smwutches, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Point Microsoft reward

96 hours was how long it took for rewards credits to show pending in the Xbox Rewards program. The Microsoft Rewards program does not work the same way. Also, Xbox support does not handle either program.

Smwutches, Oct 18, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

In order to receive credits, you have to complete offers listed on the Missions page of the Rewards site, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. Star levels are based on how much you spend in the marketplace (subscriptions, in-game
    consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP). You can see how much you need to spend for each level at
    http://rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

The percentage back based on your gamerscore was the previous version of the VIP program which ended September 2014. Birthday gifts ended in 2013.

Smwutches, Oct 18, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

In order to receive credits, you have to complete offers listed on the Missions page of the Rewards site, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. Star levels are based on how much you spend in the marketplace (subscriptions, in-game
    consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP). You can see how much you need to spend for each level at
    http://rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

The percentage back based on your gamerscore was the previous version of the VIP program which ended September 2014. Birthday gifts ended in 2013.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Point Microsoft reward

hey there :)

Remember that points are rewarded in 96 hours...

So i suggest to wait... but, if the time is already gone, try to contact the official support ;)
    96 hours was how long it took for rewards credits to show pending in the Xbox Rewards program. The Microsoft Rewards program does not work the same way. Also, Xbox support does not handle either program.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Questions/Concerns

For support to see this, you'll want to post in the support section of the forum. The rewards program has had offers to receive credits for preordering physical disc copies of games through microsoftstore.com. The offer actually ran for most of 2016. Offers
    usually change monthly.

As far as how the free games work, that would actually be up to the developers, not Microsoft or the Rewards program.
  8. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

At risk level being lowered

I believe you are confusing the Microsoft Bing Rewards Program and the Xbox Live Rewards Program. The Microsoft Bing Rewards program requires you to have "500 points" per month to maintain level 2. You will have to direct inquiries to their customer service
    team as the Xbox Live Rewards Program (here) does not work with that reward program.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I got points?

Actually rewards points did start to go out today. so they would be from the rewards program if thats how many you had ready to deposit.
Thema:

1. how does the rewards program actually work? - Similar Threads - does rewards program

2. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  3. play a pc game reward does not redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    play a pc game reward does not redeem: Despite many attempts (well over a month), the play a pc game reward does not redeem. I have logged in and out several times. Played three or four different games a day for at least an hour --- to...
  4. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  5. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  6. Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?: Hello, I have been passed back and forth between Ms support and the Ms rewards support. Ms rewards support have stated that i need to add an alias phone number to redeem rewards and every time i...
  7. The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S: I have the game pass and the Microsoft Rewards service active with my normal online account and my search points. At first I had the app installed, when I tried to enter the app it gave me a...
  8. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  9. How long does a Microsoft rewards take to reveal the winner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does a Microsoft rewards take to reveal the winner: I entered a sweepstake at the start of January betting closed in March 30th it's the 22nd of May now how long does it usually take becuase I put like 27k points into it...
  10. Why does my quest from microsoft rewards on xbox not rigister?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my quest from microsoft rewards on xbox not rigister?: So my question is why does the quest on microsoft rewards on xbox not register my achievements for the 500 points. Al my other gamepass quests work. But for some reason this one not. Already...