How does one resubmit case reviews?

Discus and support How does one resubmit case reviews? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How does one resubmit a case review once it's been closed? Very rarely do I ever submit a report on another user unless they truly deserve it, and even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l Binary l, Nov 13, 2017.

  1. l Binary l
    l Binary l Guest

    How does one resubmit case reviews?


    How does one resubmit a case review once it's been closed? Very rarely do I ever submit a report on another user unless they truly deserve it, and even RARER is it that I actually receive a response from the XBL team letting me know that action is taken
    on those reports.

    With all that being said, I'm playing a round of CoD in Hardcore mode. Right at the beginning of the round, I'm team killed three times back-to-back in less than five seconds by two different players.

    I sent a message to both of them letting them know they've been reported. I do that to be sure they understand that their actions can (and absolutely SHOULD) get them in trouble. Heaven forbid the almighty Xbox Live Enforcement team not like a potty word,
    but the messages had one in them. I end up being the one that gets suspended for a week from all communications.

    Regardless of the fact that it's against policy to say potty words, tell me again how it's not against Xbox Live policy to troll people in lobbies? Why does a potty word get someone in trouble almost immediately yet ruining another player's game/experience
    not subject for immediate suspension as well? It makes absolutely no sense. Do not respond saying, "Think about what you did and accept your punishment" either because that simply won't cut it. I want to better understand why a potty word is worse than trolling
    and interfering with a user's gameplay. Also, I need to know how to have the ban reversed as there's absolutely nothing fair about the entire situation. Again, simply saying "it is what it is" doesn't cut it. I know full well there are ways to get real assistance
    from them and not just have your case ignored and closed with absolutely no way to further review the request.

    In all honesty this is a great way to lose customers. I've been on Xbox Live for 11-12 years and only ever been suspended twice, yet the ONE and ONLY time that I've ever requested a ban reversal, it's denied? That's terrible customer service and not acceptable.

    :)
     
    l Binary l, Nov 13, 2017
    #1
  2. Tol1209
    Tol1209 Guest
    I can't remove a payment method

    Hello thanks for the reply, it shows: "

    US Personal Account • You have 0 points

    We were unable to charge your credit card xxxx [Mod Removed].

    Update credit card(this appears as a link) what does that mean? thanks.

    Recent transactions Current subscriptions

    Declined 3/14/2014 $10.69 USD No subscription

    Declined

    Resubmit 3/14/2014 ($10.69)USD

    Resubmit

    Declined

    3/13/2014 $10.69 USD

    Declined

    Resubmit ($10.69) USD

    3/13/2014 Submit

    Gold-1 month $10.69 USD

    3/3/2014 Charge
     
    Tol1209, Nov 13, 2017
    #2
  3. Medrano911
    Medrano911 Guest
    How do I contact the enforcement squad on their website?

    How does one submit a case review?
     
    Medrano911, Nov 13, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    How does one resubmit case reviews?

    You can only submit a review once. If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do. Profanity is a violates of the code of conduct just as much as anything else.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 13, 2017
    #4
  5. l Binary l
    l Binary l Guest
    That's quite unfortunate. I realize one person doesn't mean squat to them, but sadly they're about to lose yet another customer for such a silly reason. Potty words are against the rules. So is trolling. The other player initiated the entire situation, I
    pay the price? Asinine. So long to Xbox Live I guess.
     
    l Binary l, Nov 13, 2017
    #5
  6. l Binary l
    l Binary l Guest

    Also, even though it violates just as much as anything else, that still doesn't actually answer my question: how is it that I'm reprimanded for something I didn't initiate? At the very least we BOTH should have been reprimanded. The Enforcement team doesn't
    follow any logic whatsoever, that much is clear.
     
    l Binary l, Nov 13, 2017
    #6
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It doesn't matter how it starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you are subject to suspension. The other person most likely also received a suspension and even if they didn't get it at the same time, it doesn't mean they won't.
    There's no way for you to know for sure whether another user has received a suspension or not.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
    #7
  8. Smwutches Win User

    How does one resubmit case reviews?

    It doesn't matter how it starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you are subject to suspension. The other person most likely also received a suspension and even if they didn't get it at the same time, it doesn't mean they won't.
    There's no way for you to know for sure whether another user has received a suspension or not.
  9. l Binary l Win User

    How does one resubmit case reviews?

    You can only submit a review once. If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do. Profanity is a violates of the code of conduct just as much as anything else.

    Also, even though it violates just as much as anything else, that still doesn't actually answer my question: how is it that I'm reprimanded for something I didn't initiate? At the very least we BOTH should have been reprimanded. The Enforcement team doesn't
    follow any logic whatsoever, that much is clear.
  10. Smwutches Win User

    How does one resubmit case reviews?

    You can only submit a review once. If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do. Profanity is a violates of the code of conduct just as much as anything else.
  11. l Binary l Win User

    How does one resubmit case reviews?

    You can only submit a review once. If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do. Profanity is a violates of the code of conduct just as much as anything else.
    That's quite unfortunate. I realize one person doesn't mean squat to them, but sadly they're about to lose yet another customer for such a silly reason. Potty words are against the rules. So is trolling. The other player initiated the entire situation, I
    pay the price? Asinine. So long to Xbox Live I guess.
  12. Medrano911 Win User

    How do I contact the enforcement squad on their website?

    How does one submit a case review?
Thema:

How does one resubmit case reviews?

Loading...
  1. How does one resubmit case reviews? - Similar Threads - does resubmit case

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  8. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  9. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]