how does one get service or talk to a human regarding xbox. Tried all available online...

Discus and support how does one get service or talk to a human regarding xbox. Tried all available online... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cannot get x box to start. error codes that i apply fix to and another appears. cannot update. requested service under warranty without response. the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Indscriptabl, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Indscriptabl
    Indscriptabl Guest

how does one get service or talk to a human regarding xbox. Tried all available online...

Cannot get x box to start. error codes that i apply fix to and another appears. cannot update. requested service under warranty without response. the worse service i have ever experienced

:)

Indscriptabl, Dec 7, 2022
  2. snarffffff Win User

how does one get service or talk to a human regarding xbox. Tried all available online options and get nowhere.

Wired connection on xbox 1 high latency in 90's. new modem DLspeeds 500mb. When playin on cloud on a mac same wired connection latency is 15-20. Xbox one is specifically were the latency is occurring. need help.
  3. Francia J. Win User

how does one get service or talk to a human regarding xbox. Tried all available online options and get nowhere.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize for the trouble, may I ask what steps you have tried as well as the error codes that you're getting?

Also, to create a service repair order you can simply sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices. If you have already created a repair order, you will receive the shipping label along with the instruction within 24-48 hours.
  4. Elohmn Win User

The Xbox One "is going to have advertising in mind"

[quote user="xRagingxPwnerx"]

[quote user="LostKauz"]

No PSN+ is a Closed Service, just like all the others. I'm talking about Service, not Platform. One cannot fairly state "the PC" when Steam for example is closed to just Steam. It's a Service and they are all 100% Closed to their
    respective Services.

I'm saying all Services are exactly the same Closed Proprietary Networked Services as each other and yet people only cry at Microsoft. Why is that?

[/quote]The PC is an open platform because you...[/quote]Not the point. The Topic is in regards to a Service, not a Platform. All Services are exactly the same Closed Networks in regards to the Services they offer. Why does all
    of the others get a "free pass"?

Isn't Sony just as "greedy" for keeping PSN+ "closed"? What about the Service of Steam? Greedy on them as well, closing of the System. Oh wait, it's only MS that does this...
  5. luissolid Win User

Age of mythology

I believe the problem it's the online service for that game it's not longer available.

Regards!
  6. HWBANDIT2 Win User

Error code: 23EF-3CD6-2800-0F00-C000-0034

I tried both of those. I called xbox but couldnt get anyone to talk to me. I tried chatting online but after a few minutes the text on the page disappeared. That forum you you put a link to is the same forum I referred to in my original statement. There
    is no assisstance section on that page. I guess i'll just to call xbox back and tell a few lies so i can talk to a live human being. Ive tried everything else.
Thema:

1. how does one get service or talk to a human regarding xbox. Tried all available online... - Similar Threads - does service talk

2. Does this breach xbox terms of services ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does this breach xbox terms of services ?: Created a ticket to look for players for my fleet on World of Warships Legends, Xbox, that reads : "The Coalition is recruiting. Experienced players, a good state of mind, eager to improve. 35/40...
  3. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  4. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  5. Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...: I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have a few games I've bought for myself...
  6. Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...: Issue with Xbox Series S: The device shut off suddenly and now will not power on. I have tried changing power sockets, resetting the internal power supply, changing power cables etc but the device...
  7. I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...: I'm trying to play Astroneer with a friend via PC game pass but it always says connection error when they try to join, I looked into this problem for hours and this is what found out: Teredo...
  8. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  9. Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...: For the past 3 months I have been battling with my xbox app and gaming services, when I open the xbox app, it tells me I require gaming services to be downloaded to play and install games, and...
  10. Does Microsoft still service the Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still service the Xbox One X?: Hi there, I have an Xbox One X in my possession that was given to me by a friend for repair (I repair consoles in my spare time). It shows error E101 when attempting to update, either online or...