How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?

Discus and support How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got an Oculus Rift for my PC. Works great. I know there was some talk that the VR sets would work with xbox. I know my PC and I know my xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HelpRequired354ae04a-94e5-41c8-9e1e-1c385a751533, Feb 21, 2018.

1. How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?

I just got an Oculus Rift for my PC. Works great. I know there was some talk that the VR sets would work with xbox. I know my PC and I know my xbox one x.. Oculus will work flawlessly with Xbox One X. Now how do I get on the Xbox Insider Oculus Beta team?

:)

HelpRequired354ae04a-94e5-41c8-9e1e-1c385a751533, Feb 21, 2018
  2. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    Dark destiny, Feb 21, 2018
  3. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    looking for a virtual reality headset xbox one

I would bet, with the release of Scorpio, you see a partnership with Oculus Rift or the HTC Vive for X Box.

J.R.G., Feb 21, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

I have not heard of any Oculus Rift tests going on with Xbox One X.

gds1972, Feb 22, 2018
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

I have not heard of any Oculus Rift tests going on with Xbox One X.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Can I use Oculus Rift & Touch on Xbox One S?

The Xbox One S was never mentioned for VR gameplay.

When they first announced the more powerful Xbox One X, they mentioned, it would be powerful enough for VR, but didn't mention which VR hardware would be compatible with Xbox.

Then, shortly before the Xbox One X was launched, the VR feature was removed from any marketing materials.

I own the Oculus Rift, and I can confirm that it does NOT work on the Xbox One X (or any other Xbox One for that matter).

So short answer: No you can NOT use Oculus Rift on the Xbox One at all.
  7. TaperLawyer2779 Win User

VR Gaming

Hi I believe oculus Rift are compatible with xbox one. I also think there are some vr games on xbox marketplace
  8. skys7 Win User

Now this would be next gen tech not the K2

You know how much it cost for ps4? $700

Why would you pay that much for it?

I mean where is the argument that ps4 is cheaper then xbox one?

If you plan to get the oculus rift, you should not worry for $100.

Just saying.
  9. J.R.G. Win User

looking for a virtual reality headset xbox one

I would bet, with the release of Scorpio, you see a partnership with Oculus Rift or the HTC Vive for X Box.
Thema:

1. How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test? - Similar Threads - does Oculus Rift

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  4. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  8. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  9. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  10. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...