How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?

Discus and support How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got an Oculus Rift for my PC. Works great. I know there was some talk that the VR sets would work with xbox. I know my PC and I know my xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HelpRequired354ae04a-94e5-41c8-9e1e-1c385a751533, Feb 21, 2018.

  1. How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?


    I just got an Oculus Rift for my PC. Works great. I know there was some talk that the VR sets would work with xbox. I know my PC and I know my xbox one x.. Oculus will work flawlessly with Xbox One X. Now how do I get on the Xbox Insider Oculus Beta team?

    :)
     
    HelpRequired354ae04a-94e5-41c8-9e1e-1c385a751533, Feb 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    Dark destiny, Feb 21, 2018
    #2
  3. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    looking for a virtual reality headset xbox one

    I would bet, with the release of Scorpio, you see a partnership with Oculus Rift or the HTC Vive for X Box.
     
    J.R.G., Feb 21, 2018
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?

    Hi

    I have not heard of any Oculus Rift tests going on with Xbox One X.
     
    gds1972, Feb 22, 2018
    #4
  5. gds1972 Win User

    How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?

    Hi

    I have not heard of any Oculus Rift tests going on with Xbox One X.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    Can I use Oculus Rift & Touch on Xbox One S?

    The Xbox One S was never mentioned for VR gameplay.

    When they first announced the more powerful Xbox One X, they mentioned, it would be powerful enough for VR, but didn't mention which VR hardware would be compatible with Xbox.

    Then, shortly before the Xbox One X was launched, the VR feature was removed from any marketing materials.

    I own the Oculus Rift, and I can confirm that it does NOT work on the Xbox One X (or any other Xbox One for that matter).

    So short answer: No you can NOT use Oculus Rift on the Xbox One at all.
  7. TaperLawyer2779 Win User

    VR Gaming

    Hi I believe oculus Rift are compatible with xbox one. I also think there are some vr games on xbox marketplace
  8. skys7 Win User

    Now this would be next gen tech not the K2

    You know how much it cost for ps4? $700

    Why would you pay that much for it?

    I mean where is the argument that ps4 is cheaper then xbox one?

    If you plan to get the oculus rift, you should not worry for $100.

    Just saying.
  9. J.R.G. Win User

    looking for a virtual reality headset xbox one

    I would bet, with the release of Scorpio, you see a partnership with Oculus Rift or the HTC Vive for X Box.
Thema:

How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?

Loading...
  1. How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test? - Similar Threads - does Oculus Rift

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]