How does one get an account back that had the email, gamertag, phone number and password...

Discus and support How does one get an account back that had the email, gamertag, phone number and password... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I sold my Xbox back in spring of 2022 and I left my game pass on the Xbox because I wasn’t going to use it either way and I told the person that bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zach Forbes, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Zach Forbes
    Zach Forbes Guest

How does one get an account back that had the email, gamertag, phone number and password...

I sold my Xbox back in spring of 2022 and I left my game pass on the Xbox because I wasn’t going to use it either way and I told the person that bought it that it was going to end come October the same year so once that time comes around, you can just make a new account and you don’t have game pass with mine anymore so they then proceeded to just change all the information on my account and I have now twice tried to recover it and they think that it’s not mine anymore and it’s kind of annoying as I’ve had this Xbox account since I was about 12 years old and there’s no way for me to prove that it’s mine. It has hundreds may be thousands of dollars worth of things on it that I’d like to have access to. PLEASE HELP

:)

Zach Forbes, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

How does one get an account back that had the email, gamertag, phone number and password changed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Zach, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, however in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service via chat and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  3. waifusimp9996 Win User

Is it safe to show roblox my order number? (GPA Numbers)

Well if it had a phone number or a email linked to you account you could change your password on your Roblox account. If you do get access back into your account put on 2fa in your roblox settings. Hope this helps
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox one comprobacion de la identidad. No dispongo de ninguna de estas opciones. [Xbox one identity check. I do not have any of these options.]

Hey Agustyn,

Let's try to get you back into your account! If you wish to bypass the verification, simply

Reset your Password
    ; afterwards you will be allowed to update your email and phone number on file.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

XBL Sign-Up Currently Unavailable. Please Try Again Later?

Hey there Broom. Deactivating your email won't unlink your gamertag from that email. All it does it make your gamertag now linked to an inactive email. My advice would be for your friend to get his/her email account back (do a password reset or something
    to get a new password). Then you can log into your account and change the email attached to your gamertag to the email of your choice.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Recover old gamertag

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?
    If you had a gamertag it is linked to an email and password. To recover this gamertag you need your account email.

It is not possible to transfer the gamertag to the other account.

You can change your account's gamertag on this link, if the gamertag is already in use a suffix and numbers will appear in front of the gamertag

https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag
Thema:

1. How does one get an account back that had the email, gamertag, phone number and password... - Similar Threads - does account email

2. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  3. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  4. This email address is associated with the following username, this account does not exist.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This email address is associated with the following username, this account does not exist.: If I try to log into my microsoft account it says "account does not exist" account.live.com/username/recover says "[this email address] is associated with the following username" which is a...
  5. Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...: I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But...
  6. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  7. How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover lost account assets (email does not exist / forgot password): I got my old xbox 360 out, and it has a game with loads of DLC loaded on to it. I paid a lot of money for this DLC and such and so I wish to use it. However, my old Microsoft account uses an old...
  8. Does changing emails for an Xbox account take the files (ex. Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does changing emails for an Xbox account take the files (ex. Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)...: For years now I've been using an Xbox account that my mother made for me using her email. I've got countless hours and countless dollars spent into many games, but I'm wanting to migrate to my own...
  9. log in screen says my account dosent exist when it does bc i still get emails sent from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    log in screen says my account dosent exist when it does bc i still get emails sent from the...: i try to sign into my microsoft account but it says it dosent exsit but i rember the exact email that i used for it and plus the xbox account that was used with the email is still active, and i...
  10. What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do if someone has my token to my account? does changing password or email do...: i just want to know if changing password or email do anything 9fa4ae4c-4e13-4fc3-8f1d-f79abcc03f58