How does my group post violate the community standards?
Discus and support How does my group post violate the community standards? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by #.#40, Mar 27, 2024.
Thema:
How does my group post violate the community standards?
Loading...
-
How does my group post violate the community standards? - Similar Threads - does group post
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I... -
In what world does this looking for group constitute a suspension?
in XBoX AccessibilityIn what world does this looking for group constitute a suspension?: [img] Crazy to think this suspension is unable to be contested, is my money going to fund monkeys in cubicles? 33763d55-5d28-470c-952d-f6a8b50cbfb1 -
Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDoes my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e -
Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?: I have had several groups on the home page for as long as we've had groups. Just got the update, and it appears to limit me to no more than two groups. This is bad. Nay, it is evil. You put up a...