How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link?

Discus and support How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link? Neither of us know anything about headsets and Xbox, and this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joe Blow4, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Joe Blow4
    Joe Blow4 Guest

How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link?

How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link? Neither of us know anything about headsets and Xbox, and this is the first time we've tried using this (I'm on PC and he's on Xbox)

:)

Joe Blow4, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

The following conditions may cause an echo or noise during gameplay:

1. The microphone detects ambient noises. This includes voice transmission that comes from the earpiece.

2. The headset plug is not fully inserted into the controller.

3. You’re using an Xbox Wireless Controller, and the battery levels are low.

If you or other players hear an echo or other noise during gameplay, try the following:

1. Turn the volume down on your TV or stereo.

2. Disconnect and then firmly reconnect the headset to the controller's expansion port.

3. Clean the plug on the headset cable with a clean cloth, and then reconnect the headset to the controller.

4. Test the headset by connecting it to a different controller.

5. If you're using a wireless controller, replace the AA batteries or recharge the rechargeable battery.

If you have any trouble following any steps or the issue persists let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

My discord wont work on xbox

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Fix: Relink everything
    Another possible solution to fix the XBOX voice Chat not working/transferring with Discord is to try to unlink accounts in Discord app, on Xbox and Xbox app all together, then link my Xbox account using the Discord app. Now it should start working on the console.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://www.skylinestudy.com/2023/0...link everything,start working on the console.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. Rostom L Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi there! I will do my best to help.

When did this issue start to occur?
    Is this the first time you're trying to use Discord voice on Xbox console?
    Did you make sure that you transferred the voice correctly? Please note that switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You'll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

Kindly check the link below for more information and steps regarding Discord. There's a complete guide there on how to transfer your voice chat to your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards,
  5. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Aspects that you should take into account:
    You cannot mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain your Discord friends, while an Xbox group chat will contain your Xbox friends.

Discord voice channel audio cannot be transmitted via Twitch streaming.
    Discord is not available in all countries or regions.
    Initial tasks

To add Discord to your Xbox, you'll first need to link your Xbox and Discord accounts in one of the following ways.
    Note You will only be asked to link the first time, unless you unlink your Discord and Xbox accounts. If you previously linked your Xbox and Discord accounts before August 2022, you may need to link your accounts again to access this feature.

For more information on linking to social media accounts, go to:

Link your social media accounts to Xbox
    Select your avatar > Connections.
    Select Add and under Add new connection, select Xbox.
    Select Continue, then follow the instructions to sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Select Authorize to connect your Xbox and Discord accounts. When you're done, your accounts will be linked.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. How does my friend fix my voice echoing back to me through them in Xbox Discord link? - Similar Threads - does friend fix

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  4. BG3 Can’t continue an existing Private multiplayer game with friend. Does anyone know if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BG3 Can’t continue an existing Private multiplayer game with friend. Does anyone know if...: BG3 just launched on Xbox. Started a fresh new game with a friend. On PC / Steam we did not need to access the landing page Multiplayer menu which seemed like a match making or select a server...
  5. Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.: My Cousins Xbox Profile suddenly stopped loading (Synchronising) his friends list. Remedial Steps tried: Remove and redownload Profile. Full wipe and redownload Profile and Games. Without...
  6. Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...: Every match that we start lets me pick my operator for round 1 and then kicks me out of the game. I then have to start up the game and reconnect to the game is was just in and then i can play the...
  7. Why does my friends or my Xbox say "this game can not be cross play" when we srs both on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my friends or my Xbox say "this game can not be cross play" when we srs both on Xbox?: My Xbox as well as my friends is not letting us play games together. It keeps on saying this game is not cross platform but we are both on Xbox and we have tried to change our settings and we have...
  8. Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...: Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see him. He has an Xbox one and I have an Xbox series X. What could be the problem?...
  9. 0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing: so i have an account with MSFT. xbox and whatnot. my ability to add new friends i meet is not happening. this is the behavior: • add them via xbox console: they appear for ~30 minutes, then...
  10. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...