How does my brother family share h

Discus and support How does my brother family share h in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ME and my brother have always had a shared game libraby even on different accounts on different xbox . We did this through family sharing. however now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlushyVIrus2006, Dec 27, 2018.

  1. How does my brother family share h


    ME and my brother have always had a shared game libraby even on different accounts on different xbox . We did this through family sharing. however now since I got this Xbox one x only my games are showing me none of his games. hOW Do WE fix this? We are
    still in an xbox family

    :)
     
    SlushyVIrus2006, Dec 27, 2018
    #1
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

    How does my brother family share h

    Hi, just to add, the "My Home Xbox" feature will only work on Xbox one, so your brother would need to have your Xbox one as "My Home Xbox" and if he has an Xbox One, you set his Xbox One as your "My Home Xbox". This will allow you to share games and Xbox
    Subscriptions.
  3. choppyseize Win User

    How does my brother family share h

    Hi if the games are linked to one account specifically then you have to make that account the Home Xbox account. Here is the link explaining things

    https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  4. SlushyVIrus2006 Win User

    How does my brother family share h

    Thank you very much. We tried and It works.

    Merry Christmas
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    How does my brother family share h

    Merry christmas to you and your loved ones.
  6. Chris7999 Win User

    Microsoft Family Gamepass Ultimate sharing

    Adding someone to the "family" doesn't give them access to anything. The only way to share GPU is to have the account with the subscription sign in to whichever console you wish to share to.
    But my brothers account is in the Microsoft family and that's how he gets Gamepass Ultimate. We don't use the home Xbox function to share Gamepass with each other.
Thema:

How does my brother family share h

Loading...
  1. How does my brother family share h - Similar Threads - does brother family

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]