How does internal fan xbox series s work?

Discus and support How does internal fan xbox series s work? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode? I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Curious Person 100, May 16, 2024.

  1. How does internal fan xbox series s work?


    Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode?

    I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can make my xbox cool faster after heat and throws the dust when im not using it for a long time. What should mode i choose? Please let me know

    :)
     
    Curious Person 100, May 16, 2024
    #1
  2. Curious Person 100 Win User

    How does internal fan xbox series s work?

    Thanks for the answer. Well, my auto update always off because sudden downloading while gaming makes my connection bad. So all this time did sleep mode is useless for me and from now i will choose saving energy mode then sleep mode
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    How does internal fan xbox series s work?

    Hi Curious, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    The fan will only be fully operational when the console is powered on.

    During Sleep Mode, it can sometimes be activated when the system is downloading an update or a game, but we can't manually toggle this.

    So, in your case, Sleep Mode is closer to what you want.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox one series x problem

    There is no xbox one series x

    The series consoles are a completely separate from.xbox one

    You just Confuse people by saying it

    Ita xbox series s /x thats it

    When talking about system requirements

    Xbox one games work with xbox one games there is no requires xbox one s or x

    It's just xbox one

    Now with series games physical games are only compatible with series x

    This does not include xbox one x or s

    Digital games are compatible with series s or x but must be stored on nvme storage card or internal drive
  5. Nursemorph Win User

    Seagate game drive won’t let me play games on my Xbox series s. It is brand new just got it today. How do I fix it so I can play games and not just use it for storage?

    Due to the complexities of the Series S and X and how they work, Series X/S games can only be played from either the internal drive or the official expansion card. Game drives can only play older games, from XBox One and back. You can store Series X/S games on the drive, just cannot run them from it
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series S Fans speed slow?

    Hi

    As long as your console is in a well ventilated area you will not hear the internal fan spin. The Series S is designed to be an extremely quite console, playing games or not.
Thema:

How does internal fan xbox series s work?

Loading...
  1. How does internal fan xbox series s work? - Similar Threads - does internal fan

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Why does my friend have to copy a game from his external to his internal hard drive?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my friend have to copy a game from his external to his internal hard drive?: my friend has 600gb on his external hard drive but it wont let him play the games he has on it unless he copys them to his internal hard please help i really want to help him fix this i looked up...